Purdy got his Mac back..Ok I reloaded!!!..Captain Kirk can you save Minny!? The Vikings vs The San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football !!!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't help that his defense was giving up 10+ yards a catch either :beli:

Didn’t help but that’s what the avg QB deals with sometimes. Can’t expect the D to always ball out. Can’t expect to have a pro bowler caliber player at every position.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Didn’t help but that’s what the avg QB deals with sometimes. Can’t expect the D to always ball out. Can’t expect to have a pro bowler caliber player at every position.
Don't know how the defense gets blame in these instances when ya'll offense had 3 crucial turnovers at key moments in the game. It's the same way I see Phins fan blaming the defense when we lose to good teams but never acknowledge that our so called elite offense stalled at key situation or had crucial turnovers. :shaq2:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Just saw the highlight on that 1st Purdy pick. That shyt was even worse than the second one. What the fukk was creh thinking on both those picks :why:
On the first one he wasn't thinking the WR was going to do an out move before finishing off the route. If he just runs that normally he would have been at the spot Purdy threw the ball to, and it just gets broken up at worst.

That second pick was just plain bad though

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Put some respect on Christian Darrisaw's name, he hasn't allowed a sack all season and from what I can see neutralized Bosa last night.

On a separate note @FAH1223 we need to fire up the Packers Vikings thread. Elimination game next week. :wow:

Loser leaves town match? :lupe:

mc-mahon-approve.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
So honestly, Im not looking for any right or wrong answers per se, just basically how do yall think we will do in the regular season and playoffs??
:jbhmm:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Put some respect on Christian Darrisaw's name, he hasn't allowed a sack all season and from what I can see neutralized Bosa last night.

On a separate note @FAH1223 we need to fire up the Packers Vikings thread. Elimination game next week. :wow:
Bro I watched the highlights and Bosa didn’t want NONE of Darrishaw. He started on O’Neil, and didn’t get shyt, then he had like 5 snaps on Darrishaw, got pancaked, and went back to the left side for the rest of the game. :mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Having Kirk Cousins as your QB is a tough spot to be in.

You know that he's probably not that guy, but you could do a whole lot worse than him at QB
The drop off after Kirk cousins in terms of available talent is MASSIVE. I said it when he got the first 80mil. It could be and IS worse