Purdy got his Mac back..Ok I reloaded!!!..Captain Kirk can you save Minny!? The Vikings vs The San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football !!!

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not even us 49ers fans called Purdy "elite".... ever. That word was never uttered about Purdy. He's played better in the offense than Jimmy G was and that's all that's been said :mjlol:

People are so desperate to create narratives :dead:
You ain't got to lie Fred. Maybe not 9ners fans but plenty of talking head called brock elite.

"First of all, yes, I think he's an elite NFL quarterback because the production is elite," Orlovsky said

"They can say whatever you like about where Brock Purdy was drafted, but Brock Purdy is an elite-level quarterback right now, he's doing things nobody has done before," Reinebold said on Inside the Huddle.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You ain't got to lie Fred. Maybe not 9ners fans but plenty of talking head called brock elite.

I literally just said that us Niner fans never called him elite. If you can find the posts on here then share them. Why would I be watching Dan Orlovsky? He was a bum at UCONN. I'm sure he's not much better as an analyst.