Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is almost comical at this point. Try again next year I guess, but this time with someone else.
This is probably it for him

By the time he’s fully recovered, JV will be 33 coming off multiple season ending leg injuries. His career’s done

Edit: He’s now torn his ACL *and* his Achilles in *both* legs :mjcry:

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This is probably it for him

By the time he’s fully recovered, JV will be 33 coming off multiple season ending leg injuries. His career’s done

Edit: He’s now torn his ACL *and* his Achilles in *both* legs :mjcry:

Jeez... dude's ligaments got the consistency of boiled chicken. He can't even walk outside without it being a possible life changing event. :mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeez... dude's ligaments got the consistency of boiled chicken. He can't even walk outside without it being a possible life changing event. :mjcry:

if he wasnt a football player he would weigh 140, his ligaments and tendons cant handle the stress because hes a created nfl player through supplements and the weight room

i feel bad for him, he played well last year

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
if he wasnt a football player he would weigh 140, his ligaments and tendons cant handle the stress because hes a created nfl player through supplements and the weight room

i feel bad for him, he played well last year

Yeah ligament damage to that extent is usually a sign of PEDs in a lot of cases, or rehab gone wrong.

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
with his history, its not the rehab, its either genetic or too much gear

They got him listed at 5-10 180lbs. That's not big at all. I hate to say but he might have been taking cycles of something to aid in his recovery but a side effect is possible decreased tendon strength. Same reason why wrestlers are always tearing muscles.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

I hate it for him. His body can't take the physical demands of being an elite athlete anymore. He needs to go ahead and retire after this contract ends.

On another note, the Niners CB situation looks bad. We were hoping that Verrett would work his way back and give us 2 elite outside corners, but now it looks like we're rolling with Ward and whoever with Jimmy Ward playing the nickel. On top of that, Armstead is probably out a couple more weeks. Our offense is going to have to put up numbers...

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world is so cruel man. This is the week both the teams he's played for play against each other and this shyt happens. He literally assuming he maintained his level of play early had HOF level ability.