Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Seattle could be a legit threat this year. Better coached team than the Rams and low key no one really is talking about how good their defense is on 3rd down.
How do you feel about the loss of Emanuel Mosley breh? I feel like it really hurts our chances in the offs. Especially against Lockett and Metcalf

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
How do you feel about the loss of Emanuel Mosley breh? I feel like it really hurts our chances in the offs. Especially against Lockett and Metcalf

It's tough. Mosely is one the leagues underrated corners but if Jason Verrett stays healthy he can take that spot and we have Lenior and Thomas who while the latter hasn't played much made key plays last year we also have Womack and even Jimmy Ward so we have capable depth there. Either way its time for the offense to he the feature player this year and give our defense time and rest by scoring TDs.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It's tough. Mosely is one the leagues underrated corners but if Jason Verrett stays healthy he can take that spot and we have Lenior and Thomas who while the latter hasn't played much made key plays last year we also have Womack and even Jimmy Ward so we have capable depth there. Either way its time for the offense to he the feature player this year and give our defense time and rest by scoring TDs.
It's a lot to ask Verrett IMO I'd imagine he'd be rusty.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shanahan would have mismanaged fields the same way. He would have never started Fields over Garrapollo in year 1. If we win a Superbowl in say the next 3 or 4 years or contend for one what difference would it make.
We'd still have the picks. Actually we'd have more picks because we would have been able to trade down.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We'd still have the picks. Actually we'd have more picks because we would have been able to trade down.

We are contenders now. We don't really need all that many draft picks and we have basically hit on the majority of the picks we have made. Not to mention finding mid 2-5th round level players in the scrap heap.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Shanahan would have mismanaged fields the same way. He would have never started Fields over Garrapollo in year 1. If we win a Superbowl in say the next 3 or 4 years or contend for one what difference would it make.
Bingo. Doesn't matter what QB is picked if he is black. He would try to make him Lamar Jackson.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Like I said. Should have drafted fields and kept the picks.
Traded down? Fields was picked 1 slot ahead of our original spot.

And it's a moot point ,I have zero confidence in Kyle being able to develop Fields. He would've gotten him injured just like he did Trey :yeshrug: