Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Good bounce back W.

Dr. Jimmy showed up tonight, hopefully it becomes a regular appearance and not a cameo. A lot of good throws and some important 3rd down plays.

Kyle was on his bag tonight, and he did it without establishing the run (it took Wilson 3 quarters to get going after the TD). Keep it up :ufdup:

OLine did a much better job than expected, gave Jimmy enough time throughout the game.

Defense is otherworldly. They've allowed 11.5 points on average these first 4 games :damn: and that's with them fukking up and gifting Chicago the win on Week 1 :wow:

Now we got two away games that we gotta win no matter what. You still on notice Shanny :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This game proves that playoff game was a fluke
No fluke, we chocked :sadbron:

I don't understand why Kyle can't call a game like this all the time. But I don't like how he just runs Wilson.
Yup. He tends to save these types of games when he faces McVay too :heh:

I hope he starts using Mason. I feel our run game is beyond predictable right now, specially with Deebo no longer being a big play threat from the backfield as in previous seasons (jetsweep and last year as RB).