Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Reading some past threads and y’all wildin…… :mjlol:

I swear….. president @FaTaL I thought you heard our people say they don’t want no Civil War going on here. :skip:

But y’all never stop the Niner on Niner violence:beli:

So now I’m gonna have to bring some fukkery in here to either 1- Tear us apart or 2 - Unite everyone against me like the entire MCU vs Thanos

With that said…..:lolbron:

fukk it we kicking off Team Shanny vs Team Top3 JimmyG:troll:

I already made a surprise acquisition and finally got @Heretic on board

HE BELONGS TO THE SANDWHICH MAN NOW:shaq:

Also don’t think I ain’t see that post about his Record “before and after”

How bout some post how far we make it WITH him.

We was 3-5 last season and still made it to the NFCC.:umad:

Alls I’s Knows is as long as Jimmy is healthy and playing…… we ALWAYS GOT a chance to go far and maybe get to the SUPERBOWL:umad:

I’m choosing VIOLENCE today cuz our Thread Niner President and VP won’t never come in here to step in to stop the beefing and protect our brother @jwonder….. both from everyone else and himself :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I swear….. president @FaTaL I thought you heard our people say they don’t want no Civil War going on here. :skip:

So now I’m gonna have to bring some fukkery in here to either 1- Tear us apart or 2 - Unite everyone against me like the entire MCU vs Thanos

Alls I’s Knows is as long as Jimmy is healthy and playing…… we ALWAYS GOT a chance to go far and maybe get to the SUPERBOWL:umad:

I’m choosing VIOLENCE today cuz our Thread Niner President and VP won’t never come in here to step in to stop the beefing and protect our brother @jwonder….. both from everyone else and himself :mjgrin:

"I'm pretty sure that's not what he said" That Keebler Elf is in denial. :mjlol: Jimmy played horrible in that game. Playing the Rams will give him back his confidence. :mjgrin:

Kyle needs to give up play calling. He's at the year where it everyone kind of figured it out. The running game is hard to stop due to the scheme. But I knew that shyt with Deebo running the ball would get played out. Overpaid for a basic ass WR.

If the Niners can't run the ball it's a wrap. He better let Mason run that rock or just pack it in until next season. If he does, then I can see the playoffs especially when the 100 backs get healthy. :russ:

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

:whoa: have I been traded and had to find out through social media or something?