Purdue University engineering students 'hacked into professors' accounts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its obvious they are under represented.........when did i say they weren't

:what:

it is well known they are i myself have spoken about it on here about STEM in general being underrepresented for black people.......

what im talking about is looking at the idiotic post that guy made about it though......

did he or did he not come across as some naive dude who is the type to be stuck on that "why are you talking white" nonsense when he tried to imply it is a "nerdy" or "wack" field

dude sounds like the type to tell his boy "nah nicca you gotta go in the business field thats where the money B at playboi"

:dahell:

Maybe he was just playing the percentages.

It is Purdue and last time I checked, Pudue is in Backyard, Indiana. The black population is probably 4% of the city population at best....

Couple that with the fact that blacks only made up 7% of Stem Degree holders in 2009

and this

STEM Education And Jobs: Declining Numbers Of Blacks Seen In Math, Science

Looks like its not gonna be a black person like 97 times out of a 100 in this particular situation....

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
binoculars-to-sunglasses.gif

this is one of the GOAT gifs.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Maybe he was just playing the percentages.

It is Purdue and last time I checked, Pudue is in Backyard, Indiana. The black population is probably 4% of the city population at best....

Couple that with the fact that blacks only made up 7% of Stem Degree holders in 2009

and this

STEM Education And Jobs: Declining Numbers Of Blacks Seen In Math, Science

Looks like its not gonna be a black person like 97 times out of a 100 in this particular situation....

What you guys are saying is very accurate. I graduated from Purdue. I was 1/3 blacks in my technology program my freshman year. We just don't make it into and/or stay on to graduate in STEM courses.

:heh: When I saw this thread I knew they were either going to be white or asian, and seeing their majors I knew they were going to be asian.

No cism though.:whoa: