Purdue University engineering students 'hacked into professors' accounts

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just knew them nikkas were gonna be Asians or Indians. Ain't no blacks into engineering and hacking and shyt except for a few.

They might as well get an offer from the government for their hacking skills.

This kind of stupidity and ignorance is why black folks keep staying backwards....

:snoop:

breh..... :stopitslime: there are blacks in engineering on this board ...i guess every black should be in nursing or law right?

man im not even gonna....wow :snoop:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're Asians. Anything less than an A+ is unacceptable.

tumblr_m04vyhdewJ1qakgigo1_500.jpg

Odd thing is when I was a kid and didn't get a perfect score my brother would make fun of me for it. That's got to be some form of abuse right?

Keep posting threads. You actually have relevant and interesting shyt to talk about. :smugfavre:

White knight simp. Kissing a girl's ass on the internet smh

This kind of stupidity and ignorance is why black folks keep staying backwards....

breh..... :stopitslime: there are blacks in engineering on this board ...i guess every black should be in nursing or law right?

This * 1000

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first guy look like the motherfukka that shot up vtech

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

bruh you really tryin to act like black engineers arent under represented?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bruh you really tryin to act like black engineers arent under represented?

its obvious they are under represented.........when did i say they weren't

:what:

it is well known they are i myself have spoken about it on here about STEM in general being underrepresented for black people.......

what im talking about is looking at the idiotic post that guy made about it though......

did he or did he not come across as some naive dude who is the type to be stuck on that "why are you talking white" nonsense when he tried to imply it is a "nerdy" or "wack" field

dude sounds like the type to tell his boy "nah nicca you gotta go in the business field thats where the money B at playboi"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
their hacking skills aint even good if you notice it said one was watching guard, hell i can get into most pcs easily