Punk walks out of the WWE

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
He'll be back in a week or two tops. One way or another they'll come up with something
2300%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20i_booked_myself%20kevin_nash%20laughing%20wcw.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Happy Anniversary?

Walked out of the company ten years ago the night after the Royal Rumble. Ten years later, he has to give up his WrestleMania main event after getting injured at the Rumble.

I think Punk should just skip the Rumble next year and go for the Elimination Chamber instead.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Walked out of the company ten years ago the night after the Royal Rumble. Ten years later, he has to give up his WrestleMania main event after getting injured at the Rumble.

I think Punk should just skip the Rumble next year and go for the Elimination Chamber instead.
The real question should be will he make it to next year. :skip:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
If nothing else, Punk cut a great promo last night. Whatever he may have lost in the ring, he might have gained it with interest on the mic. :wow:
If he's not gonna get on the juice he might be better off at this point as a manager or some other talking role with occasional bumps. His body can't take being a full time OR part time wrassler.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

The Royal Rumble is to CM Punk what draft nights were to Vincent McMahon. :wow: