Punk spotted at the airport (pics)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Carcosa Made Punk :merchant:

SUPER-HERO.jpg

The Yellow King? :ohhh:

Daps
Rich people don't stay rich by blowing their money on dumb shyt. Punk may look like a "bum" but he's probably doing better than anyone posting in this thread including me.

If he's not doing better than a Coli poster, than he better off himself.

I don't think anyone called Punk poor though, people are responding to ideas and defending concepts that no one have brought up.

Punk simply looks unemployed, and right now, he sorta is, it's a joke. There's a lot of filthy rich unemployed people. Punk is one of them

Daps
If he's not doing better than a Coli poster, than he better off himself.

I don't think anyone called Punk poor though, people are responding to ideas and defending concepts that no one have brought up.

Punk simply looks unemployed, and right now, he sorta is, it's a joke. There's a lot of filthy rich unemployed people. Punk is one of them

I'm not saying he's poor or that anyone believes that. I'm just saying what is he supposed to look like when he picks someone up from the airport? Should he be suited and booted? And why do grown men care about what another man looks like?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:manny: Macho Man never took a day off, even when he had beef. I like Punk, but I am not going to stan for him when he wants to change the business and just expect him to get his way. Punk's 2013 was very poor, the only thing that was quality was Heyman and Taker.

I think he will realize in time he made a bad choice.

macho took hordes of time off.

I guess you missed all the time he took of.
then, redebuted with gorgeous George and molly.

as a matter of fact,..
originally, he let vkm talk him into commentary as a grappler.
till he snapped out of it, and threatened to walk same as punk.
which made vkm, put him back in at active capacity.

art barr