Punk spotted at the airport (pics)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:yeshrug: I do it and I'm black. My legs don't get cold like that, just my hands.

40 degree weather and I be wearing shorts. Maybe it's just a Midwestern thing, but legit, I DO not feel cold at all. I remember there was a Capital One bowl game between Miami vs. Wisconsin in Orlando. It was like 50, and the Wisconsin players were in normal gear while the U had players in full attire the heated benches and seats.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know this gon piss some people off but AJ is an example of how good the WWE stylists are. You take a moderately attractive girl, bordering on average and they do up her make-up and hair, etc. and she starts looking real good all of a sudden. Anytime you see her outside of a WWE event she's looking rough.

she needs to hit the weights too. For a while she thickening up her thighs/legs... lately she's been looking sickly. :scusthov:

Maybe it's cause she was working out with Kaitlyn and now Kaitlyn is gone she has no partner to keep her going :manny:

yeah, she looks like she has a double chim in this picture...:merchant: granted it is from far away tho

Punks good.

He's got a nice whip and a bad bytch.

Plus plenty of money to last till he figures shyt out.

I'm just glad those chants stopped

I wouldnt say the E is in the clear yet. :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know this gon piss some people off but AJ is an example of how good the WWE stylists are. You take a moderately attractive girl, bordering on average and they do up her make-up and hair, etc. and she starts looking real good all of a sudden. Anytime you see her outside of a WWE event she's looking rough.

she needs to hit the weights too. For a while she thickening up her thighs/legs... lately she's been looking sickly. :scusthov:

Maybe it's cause she was working out with Kaitlyn and now Kaitlyn is gone she has no partner to keep her going :manny:

Most chicks look kind of rough without that make up bag..who is regularly dropping instagram and FB pics without make up?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I was going to say AJ looks like she's going to age like an Asian woman

but unless your still in high school and are still messing with high school girls...most girls in the morning don't look as nice as the night before