Puff Daddy Announces Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'll need to read some inital reviews, I'm not with a 55 minutes French Montana set, I'd like to skip dude completely, I wish he was the opener. But, that aside, I am down to go, Bad Boy era is part of the golden age of rap to me, and my own life, I was like 12 or 13 playing 'Feel So God', and buying Harlem World, my lil' childhood homies and me would take his older sisters cd's, Life After Death, 'No Way Out', I remember summer 97 with 'I'll Be Missing You' everywhere, lil kids in the yard playing and that song blasting in the early summer evening...Buying cd singles for 'Mo Money Mo Problems', cuz I couldn't buy the real one....I remember Total 'Sitting Home' (Remix) and 'Love Like This', not to mention the fukking Lox. So, yeah I need to catch this, this is as close to the end of an era as you get.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
My aunt is getting tickets for the ATL show
7dRKyLb.gif

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Welp...guess there ain't gon' be no Craig Mack appearances any time soon:

Craig Mack is a member of a Walterboro, South Carolina religious cult and living on their gated compound against the wishes of his family. The leader is a former sex offender who caught a charge for touching kids.

:what: