Puff Daddy Announces Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I'm willing to be corrected breh :manny:

He don't sell units, maybe singles, he doesn't tour heavy, am i missing something?

:dwillhuh:

He doesn't tour heavy? :skip:

French might not be moving units, but he be doing multiple shows a week. One moment he in Miami, another moment in he in NY or Barcelona. He always doing shows. Right now he in Lebanon with the Weeknd attending a wedding. He travels heavy.

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Zack is that you? :mjlol:

nikka all day had 45 writers credited

But i aint hatin on dude. He came from nothing. :salute:

All Day produced by Velous, who coke boys. Velous gave it to Frenchy who gave it to Kanye.

The rest of the credits are whatever but Velous, French and Kanye the main. Ya dig?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
This lowkey might be some of the most triumphant shyt of all time. As far as hip-hop legacy brands go, Bad Boy is a top contender and it's nice to see them come full circle. Not even sure of another label that had this many legit stars. Maybe Death Row? Anyway this is dope. I'll try to make the Detroit show

So So Def... :leon:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Only way i would want to see French is if that nikka brought out Charley Wingate

Other than that hes worthless

N perform what song together? Pop That, or Ballin?

Some of you guys makes posts for reposts/retweets. Break it down and it dont even make sense. :flabbynsick: I'm a fan of French and Biggavel, but i can't think of literally one song that crowd would know of them together.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
N perform what song together? Pop That, or Ballin?

Some of you guys makes posts for reposts/retweets. Break it down and it dont even make sense. :flabbynsick: I'm a fan of French and Biggavel, but i can't think of literally one song that crowd would know of them together.
Who said anything about singing a song together :martin:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy going to be at the today show tomorrow. Free show at the plaza.

I'm thinking about going to the concert after party