Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Where's your X1X and 4K HDR TV?
Where's your Xbox one anything or 4KTV with HDMI 2.1 and freesync?

Why the fukk you care about what resolution I'm playing in when you don't care what resolution your dynamic 1440p games AT BEST play in :umad:
I don't care about this why are you tagging me?
Sales, you don't care about sales now all of a sudden :sas1:
I want this but heard the glitches and shyt ruin the experience.
Ruin the experience? :stop: its just an uncompleted game. Sony only gamers are jelly and will cling to any negative info while totally ignoring anything positive said. Besides myself, is anyone here trying to relay the good and the bad?

So what is it then? Is it good or is it bad? It's the core experience, just needs time to iron out a few kinks. You ever play a beta? Or an alpha? This is pre-alpha. But it works and that makes the haters (mostly PC gamers here) act as if this game didn't have these exact same issues on the highest end PC's 6 months ago :gucci: Like these dudes really in their feelings that console have done caught up...

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Where's your Xbox one anything or 4KTV with HDMI 2.1 and freesync?

Why the fukk you care about what resolution I'm playing in when you don't care what resolution your dynamic 1440p games AT BEST play in :umad:

Sales, you don't care about sales now all of a sudden :sas1:

Ruin the experience? :stop: its just an uncompleted game. Sony only gamers are jelly and will cling to any negative info while totally ignoring anything positive said. Besides myself, is anyone here trying to relay the good and the bad?

So what is it then? Is it good or is it bad? It's the core experience, just needs time to iron out a few kinks. You ever play a beta? Or an alpha? This is pre-alpha. But it works and that makes the haters (mostly PC gamers here) act as if this game didn't have these exact same issues on the highest end PC's 6 months ago :gucci: Like these dudes really in their feelings that console have done caught up...
just want to make sure I get the best experience.

I own every system out and I don' participate in the console wars