PSN Black Friday Sale 2017 (11/21-11/28)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Horizon was $19 for the standard Version in $24 dollars for the digital deluxe version with the extra customs.it was only $5 dollars more so I said fukk it and got the Digital Deluxe version. :yeshrug:

all I got to say is :whew: this game is the best game this gen man how did I miss out on this gem? the graphics are so good in detailed right down to the robots shyt had me like :ooh: when I first played it the gameplay is great in doesn't seem to get boring Aloy my be "ugly" but she can still get it. :noah:best Black Friday deal ever.:blessed: after I bet it I'll enter the frozen wilds brush.:myman:
When you upgrade your weapons :noah:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
When you upgrade your weapons :noah:
This game exceeded my expectations, the game is Amazing, it's been a long time since I said that about a video game. this is why PS4 is the best right here, game of the decade for me so far thank you Sony gods.:blessed:

one question how do I load the Extra outfits from the Deluxe version I'm looking for them in can't find them.:yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game exceeded my expectations, the game is Amazing, it's been a long time since I said that about a video game. this is why PS4 is the best right here, game of the decade for me so far thank you Sony gods.:blessed:

one question how do I load the Extra outfits from the Deluxe version I'm looking for them in can't find them.:yeshrug:
gather all the power cells for the ultimate super shield at the end of the game. you won't regret it. how far are you into the game?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait... so NBA Live 18 is free on PSN now?
:dwillhuh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Horizon was $19 for the Standard Version in $24 dollars for the digital deluxe version with the extra customs. it was only $5 dollars more so I said fukk it and got the Digital Deluxe version. :yeshrug:

all I got to say is. :whew: this game is the best game this gen by far, how did I miss out on this gem? the graphics are so good in detailed right down to the robots, shyt had me like :ooh: when I first played it. the gameplay is great in doesn't seem to get boring, Aloy my be "ugly" to sum but she can still get it that post apocalypse p*ssy brush.:noah:best Black Friday deal ever.:blessed: ... after I bet it I'm venture into the frozen wilds bruhs.:myman:
Does the Deluxe include the DLC that they just released for it?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah?, it's $15 currently
I downloaded the demo when it dropped, I'm on the PS Store on my Macbook and it's saying I already purchased it.

:jbhmm:

I wonder if the full game unlocked for me or something

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I downloaded the demo when it dropped, I'm on the PS Store on my Macbook and it's saying I already purchased it.

:jbhmm:

I wonder if the full game unlocked for me or something

I downloaded the Doom demo and now when I'm on the PS Store it says "purchased". Only way to find out is to download it. I doubt it's the full game though, probably just the demo again. Only one way to find out. :yeshrug:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
gather all the power cells for the ultimate super shield at the end of the game. you won't regret it. how far are you into the game?
Okay, but what are power cells in how do I get them? I'm fighting the Cultist and the Deathbringer shyt is hard af! can I upgrade my health? This shyt kicking my ass.:sadbron: still love the game but man it's getting harder in I'm playing on normal. I imagine how hard this shyt would be on the higher difficulty levels. :lupe: