PSN Black Friday Sale 2017 (11/21-11/28)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wanted to buy a PS4 in store but they were completely sold out of the $199 all 3 places I went. I lost out at Toys R Us as the guy in front of me picked up the last one :noah:

Gonna have to hope it's available for Cyber Monday or else I'm out of luck :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:snoop: my impatience got the best of me. I was at a Best Buy where they had a whole gang of PS4 Slims. Line was long as hell so I figured I'd get lunch and come back. Just an hour or so later, that whole mountain of PS4s was gone. Mind you, it was noon when I got there initially so I thought I had time. I ain't have time brehs :mjcry:

One of the reps did say they got a truck coming in tomorrow morning and there's a chance they'll get more in. I'ma swing by after working out in the morning.

Last edited:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
So which game is the better value/money spent?

NBA live 18 for $15
Or
NBA 2k18 for $42

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Copped Yakuza Kiwami and 0, as well as Kingdom Hearts 2.8. Will wait to see if uncharted 4 and lost legacy drop in price within the next year or end up around the same price ($15-20)

Next black Friday probably copping a pro bundle :blessed: (Hope they have a few with good games not only fps) and the next 2018 LG OLED :wow:

Moving in on the scraps for the low while the majority will be on that ps5 wave :mjgrin:. #brokegamergang #brokeboymagic

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Copped Yakuza Kiwami and 0, as well as Kingdom Hearts 2.8. Will wait to see if uncharted 4 and lost legacy drop in price within the next year or end up around the same price ($15-20)

Next black Friday probably copping a pro bundle :blessed: (Hope they have a few with good games not only fps) and the next 2018 LG OLED :wow:

Moving in on the scraps for the low while the majority will be on that ps5 wave :mjgrin:. #brokegamergang #brokeboymagic
They both $20 now

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They both $20 now
I know but most likely they will be that price again in a year if not lower :yeshrug:. Kinda mad i didn't think to buy infamous second son and first light when they were like $6 and $8 respectively earlier this year:beli:. They'll drop again i guess

I try to buy all my games at a discount, way better that way for me even if i'm a bit behind

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know but most likely they will be that price again in a year if not lower :yeshrug:. Kinda mad i didn't think to buy infamous second son and first light when they were like $6 and $8 respectively earlier this year:beli:. They'll drop again i guess

I try to buy all my games at a discount, way better that way for me even if i'm a bit behind

There's plenty of great PS4 games $20 or less(Horizon; Bloodborne, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted) plus you'll eat with the free monthly games with PS Plus(I got 7-10 highly rated games for free since February).

Now is the time to get a PS4, especially if you're willing to expand your horizons with indie games.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
There's plenty of great PS4 games $20 or less(Horizon; Bloodborne, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted) plus you'll eat with the free monthly games with PS Plus(I got 7-10 highly rated games for free since February).

Now is the time to get a PS4, especially if you're willing to expand your horizons with indie games.

Eh I'm always super late on my console purchases. Got a ps2 in like 2008 (it was a silver super slim one :banderas:), got a ps3 on black Friday 2012 (had both infamous games and the first two uncharted games bundled :banderas:).

Didn't really buy any extra games til a year later on the next black Friday where I cleaned the fukk up :eat:. Got pretty much every exclusive I had missed on both ps2 and ps3 for really cheap ($9-$20).

I don't do any online gaming so I don't really want to buy ps plus :patrice:, even of it gets you "free" games.

I'd prefer physical copies of games but I'll buy whatever the best price is

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Eh I'm always super late on my console purchases. Got a ps2 in like 2008 (it was a silver super slim one :banderas:), got a ps3 on black Friday 2012 (had both infamous games and the first two uncharted games bundled :banderas:).

Didn't really buy any extra games til a year later on the next black Friday where I cleaned the fukk up :eat:. Got pretty much every exclusive I had missed on both ps2 and ps3 for really cheap ($9-$20).

I don't do any online gaming so I don't really want to buy ps plus :patrice:, even of it gets you "free" games.

I'd prefer physical copies of games but I'll buy whatever the best price is

A year of PS Plus is $40 on Amazon right now. I've had PS Plus since February, and I've gotten the following games Bound; MGS V, Infamous SS, Tearaway, Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Just Cause 3, Tales from the Borderlands, Disc Jam, and Assasin's Creed FC. All of those games are either big budget titles and/or highly rated titles.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
A year of PS Plus is $40 on Amazon right now. I've had PS Plus since February, and I've gotten the following games Bound; MGS V, Infamous SS, Tearaway, Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Just Cause 3, Tales from the Borderlands, Disc Jam, and Assasin's Creed FC. All of those games are either big budget titles and/or highly rated titles.

It's a good value but once you stop paying you lose those games. I guess the console wouldn't last forever either way