full

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did you get both yours ?

The digital actually came in two days and the disc is supposed to be here on Monday. I'm guessing their slowly getting inventory in as other people's are and have been late as well who ordered on the 8th, so yours should ship soon. You should shoot them an email about it and they'll give you a discount.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The digital actually came in two days and the disc is supposed to be here on Monday. I'm guessing their slowly getting inventory in as other people's are and have been late as well who ordered on the 8th, so yours should ship soon. You should shoot them an email about it and they'll give you a discount.
Do you know who to email? The address, specifically

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Still can't find a retail recommended price PS5 but can find a series X & S. Any UK brehs can help me out?
I've had my PS5 since launch so my advice isn't PS5 specific. However, I got a Series X fairly quickly last week using the Hotstock app which also covers the PS5 and other items. Most people recommend paying the £5 for premium so you get your alerts quicker than regular users, but I didn't and got one fairly easily. Maybe you should use premium as the PS5 is a more desired item than the Series X though:jbhmm:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the PS5 last year for my son bday. Copped the Series x off the Walmart restock last week intending for it to be a Christmas gift. Still in the “preparing” stage

oh well. Saw 2k22 is $25 today just got that for it