PS5 Wins Best Hardware at Golden Joystick Awards

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

when you have a problem with the controller you send it to microsoft and they send you a new controller so that video is dumb

:sas1:
In the past two years, the number of daily average users playing a Steam game with a controller has more than doubled, with millions enjoying the growing catalog of controller-friendly titles everyday. In controller friendly games, the percentage of players for that game that use a controller can easily be 60% or higher. Some games, such as skateboarding games, have well over 90% of their players using controllers in game
:sas2:

You posted a Xbox One controller with some rubber grips on it like its a whole different contro

you're a moron

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You posted a Xbox One controller with some rubber grips on it like its a whole different contro

you're a moron

:ufdup:

Lmao.. You can replace the sticks and use the analog sticks that you like. You can program the controller to use it however you want. You can change the tension in the triggers and buttons.. It's next level..

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
And not a developer uses it

FE7A6C4UYAYAmTh

:skip:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What does it do for you that the dual shock 4 didn't do? Don't worry I'll wait
:what: is this a trick question? For one. The feel of the controller is better and the dual sense and adaptive triggers indefinitely makes a game feel different to play when it’s implemented correctly. I mean it’s a damn controller it’s only so much shyt that can happen. Lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does it do for you that the dual shock 4 didn't do? Don't worry I'll wait
well I happen to use the Elite Series 2 for fps games but also own a ps5 so obviously a duel sense so ill tell you.

games like Astro, Ratchet, n Spiderman have reactions to what you do on the controller that the xbox controllers wont do. helps with the immersion. it can be as simple as walking on different types of platforms(metal vs sand) to how a weapon feels when firing it(like in ratchet).

now the series 2 I love cuz I programmed the the peddles to cover my jump, melee, reload, sprint, etc in games like halo. n I prefer the inverted d pad vs stick. its my favorite controller for competitive shooters by far. but for single player games I def love the immersion the duel sense provides, its like a more advanced haptic of the switch pro controller which I also have.

also, despite my wish that the stick was swapped with the d pad, the duel sense as an overall shape is more comfortable to hold compared to any other Sony controller. it falls into the almost perfect category as far as shape goes. so a duel shock 4 it is not.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well I happen to use the Elite Series 2 for fps games but also own a ps5 so obviously a duel sense so ill tell you.

games like Astro, Ratchet, n Spiderman have reactions to what you do on the controller that the xbox controllers wont do. helps with the immersion. it can be as simple as walking on different types of platforms(metal vs sand) to how a weapon feels when firing it(like in ratchet).

now the series 2 I love cuz I programmed the the peddles to cover my jump, melee, reload, sprint, etc in games like halo. n I prefer the inverted d pad vs stick. its my favorite controller for competitive shooters by far. but for single player games I def love the immersion the duel sense provides, its like a more advanced haptic of the switch pro controller which I also have.

also, despite my wish that the stick was swapped with the d pad, the duel sense as an overall shape is more comfortable to hold compared to any other Sony controller. it falls into the almost perfect category as far as shape goes. so a duel shock 4 it is not.

I don't play faq type games like ratchet or spiderman i play FPS only. I played one game of COD and the ps5 triggers was doing whatever the fukk they do and i was like "who the fukk would want this on a shooter" the fukking thing was handicapping me. Then i went to the settings to turn that shyt off. fukk immersion i don't even use vibration. I don't want to feel the game or have audio coming out my controller.

To each his own but that controller ain't nothing special.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't play faq type games like ratchet or spiderman i play FPS only. I played one game of COD and the ps5 triggers was doing whatever the fukk they do and i was like "who the fukk would want this on a shooter" the fukking thing was handicapping me. Then i went to the settings to turn that shyt off. fukk immersion i don't even use vibration. I don't want to feel the game or have audio coming out my controller.

nothin to really say to this. I just had to chuckle. have fun with call of duty 22 as if fps is the only genre people care about. to each their own:pachaha:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

:whoa: Why you had to go in like this lmao. xbrehs just have to take an L on this one. You're right about the triggers not being suited for competitive FPSs. Had to turn them shyts off immediately in Cold War. Every other genre though...:ohlawd: . You know how the xbox triggers are adaptive and have haptic feedback? shyt feels amazing in something like Forza when you brake or accelerate. Now imagine the entire controller using that type of tech. That's the dualsense.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Why you had to go in like this lmao. xbrehs just have to take an L on this one. You're right about the triggers not being suited for competitive FPSs. Had to turn them shyts off immediately in Cold War. Every other genre though...:ohlawd: . You know how the xbox triggers are adaptive and have haptic feedback? shyt feels amazing in something like Forza when you brake or accelerate. Now imagine the entire controller using that type of tech. That's the dualsense.

I don't use any feedback or vibration for any games. I honestly hate that shyt. Why would i want vibration in my hands when I'm shooting? Imagine going to a shoot and your hands are vibrating vs nothing.. IMO it's stupid.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothin to really say to this. I just had to chuckle. have fun with call of duty 22 as if fps is the only genre people care about. to each their own:pachaha:

My current game rotation
Halo, Apex, Destiny, Battlefield, COD, NBA 2K, Madden, FFXIV.. I don't have time to play anything else. I play AAA games like Uncharted, God of War but those only come once every 4 years. Majority of the time i play FPS.