Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t really matter what you think its already solidified. :yeshrug:

And not a developer uses it.. It's useless.. i rather have paddles then some feedback. I don't even use vibration in game..

The biggest problem with the xbox controller is i think it should be $140..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And not a developer uses it...

FE7A6C4UYAYAmTh

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I don't even like giving Sony props since folks act so crazy about them around here, but the dualsense is on some other shyt. I do prefer the offset sticks on Xbox and the elite controller is hands down the best ergonomically. But Sony's haptics elevated the game and MS will need to have an answer for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Xbox controller is trash in general, and the Xbox 360 controller that game with the original system is better than that over priced garbage its just an Xbox one Controller, it fits in the hand the same way the base on those, that D pad is fukking trash, the buttons stick like everybody other Xbox controllers and those trash grips always fall off

Why YOU Should NOT BUY The New Microsoft Xbox Elite Controller 2 - My Review - YouTube
I'm talking the weight of the controller and how it feels in your hand, the build quality, none off that gimmick ass shyt you posted in this video

only dumb ass by these types of controllers lmao, and you talking about playing shooters with a controller and you suppose to be a PC gamer

knew you was a fraud

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Xbox controller is trash in general, and the Xbox 360 controller that game with the original system is better than that over priced garbage its just an Xbox one Controller, it fits in the hand the same way the base on those, that D pad is fukking trash, the buttons stick like everybody other Xbox controllers and those trash grips always fall off

Why YOU Should NOT BUY The New Microsoft Xbox Elite Controller 2 - My Review - YouTube
I'm talking the weight of the controller and how it feels in your hand, the build quality, none off that gimmick ass shyt you posted in this video

only dumb ass by these types of controllers lmao, and you talking about playing shooters with a controller and you suppose to be a PC gamer

knew you was a fraud
:mjlol:

when you have a problem with the controller you send it to microsoft and they send you a new controller so that video is dumb

:sas1:
In the past two years, the number of daily average users playing a Steam game with a controller has more than doubled, with millions enjoying the growing catalog of controller-friendly titles everyday. In controller friendly games, the percentage of players for that game that use a controller can easily be 60% or higher. Some games, such as skateboarding games, have well over 90% of their players using controllers in game
:sas2: