Not Japan
full
:laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This weird ass dude always speculates on shyt and is usually wrong.
I love the damage control but he's not guessing on anything, he's commenting on leaked information and he's saying that info is what he's been hearing anyway. Digital foundry during their analysis concluded the same thing.

So why cap?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I love the damage control but he's not guessing on anything, he's commenting on leaked information and he's saying that info is what he's been hearing anyway. Digital foundry during their analysis concluded the same thing.

So why cap?
He literally says he's speculating in the video :mjlol:. Who at AMD or Sony is telling this guy anything? He be getting insider info in between talking about weird gay shyt, I doubt it :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So why cap?
Nobody cares about specs and all that bullshyt. PS5 will be powerful enough to deliver stunning graphics and more importantly great games which is what most people want.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look at this nikka @J.V Koba crying :mjlol:
He literally says he's speculating in the video :mjlol:. Who at AMD or Sony is telling this guy anything? He be getting insider info in between talking about weird gay shyt, I doubt it :russ:
:snoop:
Watch this video and... he posted links i in the description if you wanna check it yourself or you can go to any respectable gaming website and there's threads on it but hey, whatever works for you :tu: