PS5 will be a beast next gen.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
6d78ec0c8c8eaf31.png
But according to you guys we don't have games, so you're leading the charge on sequel after sequel. Why lie to yourself in public like this :scust:
Doesn't matter. Look at the variety compared to the 3 games your XBOX provides. A FPS, 3rd person action game and a driving simulator.

:hhh:
I'd say you was right if I ignored all the greatness that is xbox console exclusive. I don't care if PC gamers can play too. You and I are console gamers, you don't have a gaming PC so even mentioning that is a tell, you reaching. One question tho, I can't tell which 3 games you talking about?

Which one is ori?
Sunset overdrive
Quantum break
Sea of thieves
Killer instinct
Ryse campaign was stellar and is current gen
I assume you was talking forza since you said simulator but forza horizon is pretty much the only game that matters in it's genre (love the down playing cuz you salty)
Titanfall 1
Grounded
Recore
State of decay 2
Crackdown 3
Ashen
Astroneer
Below
Dance central
Cuphead
Deep rock galactic
The deer God
Elite dangerous
Phantasy star online 2
Rivals of aether
Roblox
Super hot
Xbox fitness/ snap/ TV features
EA access
Xbox gamepass which gets every first party and a bunch of 3rd party games day 1 like streets of rage 4 :hula: the outer worlds :hula: shyt like that
And then hit games like metro exodus, red dead 2, yakuza series. The majority of Sony gamers haven't played that series yet so they'd love to have it like we do. Make sure you add all that into the equation when you speak about variety.

And then Thursday you see even more titles, so I can assure you we straight over here on the greenerside (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i get what u saying but halo and gears are literally 15 yr old franchises...
God of war is 15, ratchet and clank is 18yrs old
Uncharted is 13 :hula: Gran turismo is 23yrs old but peaked 20yrs ago.

Franchisees gone stale as fukk, God of war had a reboot because it needed one. The xbox titles they hate on have wisely gone into reboot mode and guess what? They better than ever (multiplayer) campaign is debatable but still enjoyable. So it's not the same

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
But according to you guys we don't have games, so you're leading the charge on sequel after sequel. Why lie to yourself in public like this :scust:

I'd say you was right if I ignored all the greatness that is xbox console exclusive. I don't care if PC gamers can play too. You and I are console gamers, you don't have a gaming PC so even mentioning that is a tell, you reaching. One question tho, I can't tell which 3 games you talking about?

Which one is ori?
Sunset overdrive
Quantum break
Sea of thieves
Killer instinct
Ryse campaign was stellar and is current gen
I assume you was talking forza since you said simulator but forza horizon is pretty much the only game that matters in it's genre (love the down playing cuz you salty)
Titanfall 1
Grounded
Recore
State of decay 2
Crackdown 3
Ashen
Astroneer
Below
Dance central
Cuphead
Deep rock galactic
The deer God
Elite dangerous
Phantasy star online 2
Rivals of aether
Roblox
Super hot
Xbox fitness/ snap/ TV features
EA access
Xbox gamepass which gets every first party and a bunch of 3rd party games day 1 like streets of rage 4 :hula: the outer worlds :hula: shyt like that
And then hit games like metro exodus, red dead 2, yakuza series. The majority of Sony gamers haven't played that series yet so they'd love to have it like we do. Make sure you add all that into the equation when you speak about variety.

And then Thursday you see even more titles, so I can assure you we straight over here on the greenerside (Tru Story)

:mjlol: