PS5 was the best selling console in January in both units and dollars. Xbox in bottom place

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The juggernaut on a roll :banderas:

Fo2m9_oXEAA8Nqu

Software wise, I’m glad to see Dead Space remake at number 2. This means Dead Space 2 remake guaranteed :blessed:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What's weird about that is that it says that hardware spending was flat compared to a year ago, despite growth in PS5 and Switch hardware. There's really only one other platform out there tho:sas1:, soooo....just how far did Xbox really fall then to make the overall U.S. hardware spending be flat?:mjpls::sas2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's weird about that is that it says that hardware spending was flat compared to a year ago, despite growth in PS5 and Switch hardware. There's really only one other platform out there tho:sas1:, soooo....just how far did Xbox really fall then to make the overall U.S. hardware spending be flat?:mjpls::sas2:

how does Phil still have a job?

If this Activision Blizzard shyt falls through or has to be heavily amended, then Phil has to go right?

Hitchens

Pro
Daps

The juggernaut on a roll :banderas:

Fo2m9_oXEAA8Nqu

Software wise, I’m glad to see Dead Space remake at number 2. This means Dead Space 2 remake guarantee :blessed:

PS5 and Nintendo switch sales are up and xbox is down compared to last year

Jan 2022 sales
PS5 369k
Xbs 307k

So there is likely 100k+ gap between the PS5 and xbox this January. PS5 likely did 400k+ this Jan which is huge.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does Phil still have a job?

If this Activision Blizzard shyt falls through or has to be heavily amended, then Phil has to go right?

How heavily amended we talking?

I think he's fine if they need to make reasonable cuts. But if they have to do something like sell off the rights to Call of Duty, I wouldn't be surprised if the idea was at least tossed around.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How heavily amended we talking?

I think he's fine if they need to make reasonable cuts. But if they have to do something like sell off the rights to Call of Duty, I wouldn't be surprised if the idea was at least tossed around.

I'm sure they are discussing this, but the whole point of buying ActiBlizzard was getting people to buy into the Xbox platform one way or another right?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Told yall, this is going to be the story for the next 5 months at least.

And it honestly looks like mile morales is never leaving the charts, damn shyts been out for years and its on ps plus and its still selling.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told yall, this is going to be the story for the next 5 months at least.

And it honestly looks like mile morales is never leaving the charts, damn shyts been out for years and its on ps plus and its still selling.
But I was told once a game was on a subscription service it didn’t have to chart. Isn’t that why HiFi Rush didn’t chart? :mjgrin:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i wonder do u guys have stocks in sony???what's this weird bragging rights shyt?
@Rekkapryde does and I'm honestly considering it.

But we all have stock in shytting on xbots whenever they come out the mouth with goofy shyt. This is a part of it. Don't like it, don't enter.

Last edited: