PS5 teardown analysis by Digital foundry. All your questions answered.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even touched on wifi 6

The 1st 2 mins are interesting comments as well. Sounds really similar to what a certain group of poster have been saying for awhile now
:sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony drips feed information and is a bit more aloof than MSFT. Leaves the fans hungry for more and stoking discussion. Sony clearly is a fan of the "shut the fukk up" method which may be useful for garrulous dudes who talk themselves out of p*ssy.

MSFT is the guy who keeps talking and running his mouth and showing off stuff. While that may catch some air heads, a lot are bored by the end of the night and end up passing on him. Try him out and then discard him later. Basically gamepass.

:lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony drips feed information and is a bit more aloof than MSFT. Leaves the fans hungry for more and stoking discussion. Sony clearly is a fan of the "shut the fukk up" method which may be useful for garrulous dudes who talk themselves out of p*ssy.

MSFT is the guy who keeps talking and running his mouth and showing off stuff. While that may catch some air heads, a lot are bored by the end of the night and end up passing on him. Try him out and then discard him later. Basically gamepass.

:lolbron:

I actually 100 percent agree lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually 100 percent agree lol
For real. Sony is that dude who not even calling his girls, he just chillin doing something else. Their girl may be seen with someone else(MSFT) and Sony's friends are hitting him up like "Yo! I see your chick talking to MSFT dog wtf is you doing? You not gonna check her for that?"

Sony: :ehh: She'll be back, I'm about to go somewhere I got shyt to do. :unimpressed:

MSFT:... and this is my fastest car, and this one is custom painted...

Girl: :jbhmm::gladbron:

MSFT:Yup, and it's all free and yours day 1! I'm here to give you everything all for nothing!

Girl::noah:

Sony: *Posts cryptic image of wrist watch chillin with Jordan:youngsabo:*

Girl::whoo: Sorry :hubie: I gotta go my Mom is sick.

MSFT::gucci:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
For real. Sony is that dude who not even calling his girls, he just chillin doing something else. Their girl may be seen with someone else(MSFT) and Sony's friends are hitting him up like "Yo! I see your chick talking to MSFT dog wtf is you doing? You not gonna check her for that?"

Sony: :ehh: She'll be back, I'm about to go somewhere I got shyt to do. :unimpressed:

MSFT:Yup, and it's all free and yours day 1! I'm here to give you everything all for nothing!

:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario

:deadmanny:

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

I prefer Xbox, but this make me chuckle lol... good job

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Somebody get @Fatboi1 the game ball :russ:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: wow

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

cover4.jpg

That's right, babe. 12 of them.