PS5 surpasses 38.4 Million consoles shipped, record for Q1 shipment of any console of 6.3 Million consoles as Sony surpasses forecast

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Not trying to start something, but saw this popup. It seems to me Sony might be in the Wii situation where they have the market share, but people that dont game heavily aren't buying 3rd parties and other games. It's not a bad thing because the potential market is very high, but wonder what can make those gamers increase their purchasing habits.

The guys source is an idiot who said the PS5 won't sell because it's colored white.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Not trying to start something, but saw this popup. It seems to me Sony might be in the Wii situation where they have the market share, but people that dont game heavily aren't buying 3rd parties and other games. It's not a bad thing because the potential market is very high, but wonder what can make those gamers increase their purchasing habits.

Lol what sales were only down 2 million units compared to last year. Only one big game released compared to 4 last year. Plus more actual money was spent on games this year.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back on consoles sales again, when console sales was sluggish because of supply demand it was all about game sales. Sony pivots just as much as their stans do :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

TF are you even going on about? You just be bytching to be bytching now.
Nah I'm golden :blessed:

Y'all Stan's just don't "report" everything, hyper focus on what's good and ignore anything else even if it's not necessarily terrible
Sony’s games sell extremely well and their consoles sell extremely well too. Microsoft has none of that :umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Nah I'm golden :blessed:

Y'all Stan's just don't "report" everything, hyper focus on what's good and ignore anything else even if it's not necessarily terrible

Says the clown that literally hyper focuses on any slightly perceived negative from Sony, whilst blindly ignoring completely any and all negative from M$, you're one to talk. You're not golden. You're ass.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Says the clown that literally hyper focuses on any slightly perceived negative from Sony, whilst blindly ignoring completely any and all negative from M$, you're one to talk. You're not golden. You're ass.
nikka, y'all got Stan's in different time zone posting breaking Microsoft and Xbox news and don't even have a Xbox or gamepass.

Meanwhile it's crickets on playstations end on everything that isn't 100 percent positive.

If someone else would post the stuff I wouldn't do it

:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Stop paying these loser nikkaz attention. Another gen lost. Probably the last Larrybox console. It's over.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's already been posted and discussed. The article compares a quarter laat year where a bunch of big games cane out to a quarter this year where only Hogwarts Legacy came out.