PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm a best buy pay information and the wheel just keeps spinning. Im at the goal line
I got to that point a few minutes ago before getting that error message.

:francis:

I really hope these things got pulled because Sony hit them up.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I got to that point a few minutes ago before getting that error message.

:francis:

I really hope these things got pulled because Sony hit them up.

Yeah fukk it. I been hiding from doing work for an hour just clicking refresh :pachaha:

Just gonna hope there is a reup before launch :francis:

I still got the best buy page up but on the app it says the physical is out of stock. I wanted DE anyway :yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yeah fukk it. I been hiding from doing work for an hour just clicking refresh :pachaha:

Just gonna hope there is a reup before launch :francis:

I still got the best buy page up but on the app it says the physical is out of stock. I wanted DE anyway :yeshrug:
I started work at 7pm in the middle of all this going on, by the time I caught on it was too late :mjcry:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I started work at 7pm in the middle of all this going on, by the time I caught on it was too late :mjcry:

And think about how many MILLIONS of other people are in the same boat. Will there be restocks? Of course. But they gonna sellout in mins just like these did. THERE WILL BE a shortage for both the ps5 and xsx.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the physical allows folk the option and they want to play fully on disc but most likely will download most of their games

ya but I got a stack of 4K UHD I ain't watch yet I'm putting together a home theater.. you can't beat the picture/sound so this shyt finna be great I can operate everything with one touch of the button go from movie to games to netflix etc..