PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yo quick question the console addition can still download digital games correct? Because I’ll most likely maintain downloaded games instead of disc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The PE was the only option I saw when I preordered

So, i had like 7 minutes of pure anxiety. I originally landed on the PE but then thought maybe I couldn’t add the digital because they had a limit so I deleted the physical to try and put the digital in but my internet went out so i jumped on my phone and realized it was saying the DE were sold out. PANIC MODE!!!!!:bryan:

Eventually hopped back on the physical just in time because i sent it to my boy as i was getting back on and he said it was sold out when he went on. :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Amazon came through! :whew:

I wanted the digital though. Sony is dumb for not realizing more people were gonna buy the digital. Only the hardcore nerds still holding onto physical at this point.
I think the physical allows folk the option and they want to play fully on disc but most likely will download most of their games

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
With preorder secured im done here for the night. Feels good man

tenor.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
Snagged one from Walmart for myself, 1 on target for my sis to give to my nephew for Christmas and 1 on Amazon for a friend that goes into work at 3am.

at first I legit felt like I messing others over, but they going to gamers that just didn’t have the ability to get in on this poorly planned race to grab a console. :francis:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Amazon doesn’t charge until they ship right?
i spoke to a person and yeah they only check your account once the order is available and processed...so if you dont have the funds now u good...they gonna email you in a couple days/weeks and tell you update your payment info... but your pre order will not be cancelled off rip