PS5 is far better than Xbox right now

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Thread not doing numbers because for the past 7 years this forum been flooded with Sony Fanboys and as you can see they in here ready to argue with themselves and giving each other hi-Fives... Nobody gives a fukk what y'all playing or preferred system.

You brothers spend day and night worried about why we aren’t buying Xbox’s and circle jerking gamepass rhetoric ...

Now y’all don’t give a fukk

Hilarious

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You brothers spend day and night worried about why we aren’t buying Xbox’s and circle jerking gamepass rhetoric ...

Now y’all don’t give a fukk

Hilarious

Nall I don't see it that way. I see those brothers not going to let yall talk shyt about a service that benefit all gamers because yall are Sony dikkriders. I guarantee every Sony licker in this thread will have an Xbox by the end of the year. Japanese nikkas can't even stand y'all Sony fanboys

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thread not doing numbers because for the past 7 years this forum been flooded with Sony Fanboys and as you can see they in here ready to argue with themselves and giving each other hi-Fives... Nobody gives a fukk what y'all playing or preferred system.

You sound like a scorned housewife lol

“ for the past 7 years I’ve had to endure”
Head ass nikka :russ:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nall I don't see it that way. I see those brothers not going to let yall talk shyt about a service that benefit all gamers because yall are Sony dikkriders. I guarantee every Sony licker in this thread will have an Xbox by the end of the year. Japanese nikkas can't even stand y'all Sony fanboys

You always nullify anything you say with something so stupid and egregious

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And what is it you call yourself doing ?

Are we supposed to pretend young @Leasy hasn’t been putting in work the last two weeks? :mjlol:

Yeah the underrated part of the 7 billy deal was Bethesda technology which Microsoft wanted probably 51 percent more than the games. Xbox is going to force Sony hand completely and I am afraid what Microsoft has in store for Summer. Sony will have to create a competitor and get serious about this shyt because this is where gaming going. Those 70 dollar games is not lit and unacceptable when the competitor is offering 15 a month for Triple AAA gaming now.
:jawalrus:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Duelsense really is a step up. I hope developers keep taking advantage of it goin forward. best controller feedback ever.

If they make ripple effects in the controller for Horizon 2 to feel like you swimming in water. :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I finally got the PS5 about a week ago and goddamn, is it much better than the Xbox. There seems to be nothing new with the X, I play it and even the UI is super similar to the One. The controller is basically the same. No actual exclusive next gen games. The design of the console itself, big black rectangle that I can't even fit properly in my entertainment center. I rightfully so felt like I didn't leave the previous generation.

When I picked up my PS5 - It looks next gen. The controller is newly remade, the rumble feature is incredible, IDK what they did but it's so precise and versatile. The PS5 UI is buttery and beautiful. Playing Demon's Souls, I was hooked already put 6 hours into the game - Not normal for me nowadays, AT ALL. Demon's Souls looks AMAZING. There are actually exclusive next gen games made for the damn system. (What was Microsoft thinking). And the cream of the crop, I turn on the PS5 using the PS5 controller and my tv automatically comes on and goes to the correct HDMI port without me needing to touch the TV remote. :wow:

Xbox needs to do something and do it quickly, PS5 is winning hands down so far. :wow:

Edit:

My only gripe so far is, wth are they going to do about the storage thing? I'm strictly digital and I'm reading you can only play PS4 games off of an external? :dahell:
My PS5 is the best PS4 I own. Had it since launch and still haven't played a PS5 game on it. My Xbox Series X is worthless at the moment. Haven't played it since November 2020.