PS5 is far better than Xbox right now

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised this isn’t a 3 page thread by now.

In b4 Sony stans:mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’ll never undstand why people feel such a strong resentment towards the PlayStation. All they’ve done is make great games for 3 decades already

The Xbox dudes thought they would rule gaming after the 360 era

The Xbox One E3 and then the ps4 ether to follow has caused a incredible emotional scar most of these brothers will never recover from ...

I mean to even get people to notice their system they have to essentially give away as many games as they can and this is something their stans are proud of .... reminds of the dweeb in school who wants everybody to like him so he buys all his friends lunch.... knowing deep inside .... without that ? .... he’d be alone

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Xbox dudes thought they would rule gaming after the 360 era

The Xbox One E3 and then the ps4 ether to follow has caused a incredible emotional scar most of these brothers will never recover from ...

I mean to even get people to notice their system they have to essentially give away as many games as they can and this is something their stans are proud of .... reminds of the dweeb in school who wants everybody to like him so he buys all his friends lunch.... knowing deep inside .... without that ? .... he’d be alone

:wow:

ImpishFickleCowbird-size_restricted.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I actually respect his opinion.

I see where he wants the FEEL of new by newly designed controller and UI.

I could see a person, well. I am that person, who believes the future is actually seemless compatibility, not the illusion that NEW means better. Now, the PS5 controller is definitely an upgrade to it's predecessor. But, Xbox forcibly making a completely new design for the Series consoles just to give that illusion? Helm nah, to tinker with such a universally loved controller for that reason is a bad business move.

Also, I HATE updates to UI for the simple reason of just having a refresher. Improve upon what's already there and allow me to go from my xcloud to gamepass, to PC to my Series X to my S to my One without having to relearn where the closet and bathroom are everytime I enter is a plus.

I could also see a neutral person looking at the series x and gamepass together and being immediately able to have a collection of new games being immediately available as just as persuading.

Demon Souls is clearly an amazing game, so, with respect to the quality next gen exclusives, currently? I agree that as gun as The Medium could be, it's not competing with Demon Souls.

With respect to archaic UI, though? As you said, at this stage, Series X can save games to any external hard drive and play games. For the Series X games, a quick transfer from any hard drive is an upgrade over what PS5, well, lacks. And, there is the option to cop the external Series X designed SSD to play directly from that.

The fact that, in comparison to Series X, the PS5 has you playing musical chairs with all those fun games you want to play is wild.

This is definitely going to be a great generation of competition, though. I'm sure of it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Thread not doing numbers because for the past 7 years this forum been flooded with Sony Fanboys and as you can see they in here ready to argue with themselves and giving each other hi-Fives... Nobody gives a fukk what y'all playing or preferred system.