PS5 is far better than Xbox right now

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got the PS5 about a week ago and goddamn, is it much better than the Xbox. There seems to be nothing new with the X, I play it and even the UI is super similar to the One. The controller is basically the same. No actual exclusive next gen games. The design of the console itself, big black rectangle that I can't even fit properly in my entertainment center. I rightfully so felt like I didn't leave the previous generation.

When I picked up my PS5 - It looks next gen. The controller is newly remade, the rumble feature is incredible, IDK what they did but it's so precise and versatile. The PS5 UI is buttery and beautiful. Playing Demon's Souls, I was hooked already put 6 hours into the game - Not normal for me nowadays, AT ALL. Demon's Souls looks AMAZING. There are actually exclusive next gen games made for the damn system. (What was Microsoft thinking). And the cream of the crop, I turn on the PS5 using the PS5 controller and my tv automatically comes on and goes to the correct HDMI port without me needing to touch the TV remote. :wow:

Xbox needs to do something and do it quickly, PS5 is winning hands down so far. :wow:

Edit:

My only gripe so far is, wth are they going to do about the storage thing? I'm strictly digital and I'm reading you can only play PS4 games off of an external? :dahell:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I finally got the PS5 about a week ago and goddamn, is it much better than the Xbox. There seems to be nothing new with the X, I play it and even the UI is super similar to the One. The controller is basically the same. No actual exclusive next gen games. The design of the console itself, big black rectangle that I can't even fit properly in my entertainment center. I rightfully so felt like I didn't leave the previous generation.

When I picked up my PS5 - It looks next gen. The controller is newly remade, the rumble feature is incredible, IDK what they did but it's so precise and versatile. The PS5 UI is buttery and beautiful. Playing Demon's Souls, I was hooked already put 6 hours into the game - Not normal for me nowadays, AT ALL. Demon's Souls looks AMAZING. There are actually exclusive next gen games made for the damn system. (What was Microsoft thinking). And the cream of the crop, I turn on the PS5 using the PS5 controller and my tv automatically comes on and goes to the correct HDMI port without me needing to touch the TV remote. :wow:

Xbox needs to do something and do it quickly, PS5 is winning hands down so far. :wow:
Username checks out :wow:

But OP, have you played the vast selection of Xbox 360 games available on the X for only $14.99 a month? :ld:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Can you play NCAA 14 Xbox 360 version and red dead redemption 1 on the Xbox one??

Seriously thinking bout getting on.. fukking ps5, still can't buy one anywhere

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait two more years to buy a Series X. That's when Phil will be ready to drop the hammer hopefully.