PS5 becomes best selling hardware in the US, overthrowing switch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, this is NPD for the month. It’s the best selling hardware in units for August and highest selling for the year. Don’t play this game with me, Yule
No, read your own info dummy.

Switch has still sold the highest number of units.

Playstation has surpassed switch in revenue because PS5s cost $200 more than switch.

Here in the Arcadium we’re all about padding stats for our favorite corporate overlords

Oh, my bad, carry on then :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good to see supply is getting better and more people are able to enjoy a PS5 :ehh:
Also good to see Horizon and Spiderman jump up in the software charts.

Yeah, Horizon is the 4th best selling game of the year without bundles included. Aloy and Kratos tag teaming the charts

And spider-man PC sales exploded. People said god of war did better because of player count but Spider-man is selling a lot faster

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Good, I guess. Worldwide, Star Wars: The Skywalker Sage is at 5.5 million. Additionally, that list look weak as hell. Nothing of note really released this year. Now, assume half of that game was sold in the states. Hell, I'll give you sixty percent of Star Wars being sold in the states. That's 3.3 million for Horizon at a very generous estimate. Sony put out a press release last gen that said that they sold 20 million copies of Horizon. So, I ask you, where is that other 17 million coming from breh? They are bundling everywhere else.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good, I guess. Worldwide, Star Wars: The Skywalker Sage is at 5.5 million. Additionally, that list look weak as hell. Nothing of note really released this year. Now, assume half of that game was sold in the states. Hell, I'll give you sixty percent of Star Wars being sold in the states. That's 3.3 million for Horizon at a very generous estimate. Sony put out a press release last gen that said that they sold 20 million copies of Horizon. So, I ask you, where is that other 17 million coming from breh? They are bundling everywhere else.

791h.gif