PS5 becomes best selling hardware in the US, overthrowing switch

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol nikkas happy about making racist cacs and chinks more money :scust:

enjoy then system but this staning, trolling or not is sad
It's hard to take people like you seriously when you're using racial slurs yourself.

88 is a white supremacist numerical code for "Heil Hitler." H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 = HH = Heil Hitler. One of the most common white supremacist symbols, 88 is used throughout the entire white supremacist movement, not just neo-Nazis. One can find it as a tattoo or graphic symbol; as part of the name of a group, publication or website; or as part of a screenname or e-mail address. It is even sometimes used as a greeting or sign-off (particularly in messages on social networking websites).

:mjpls:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It's hard to take people like you seriously when you're using racial slurs yourself.

:mjpls:
i dont give a fukk about a cac and china man, let modern society lull u to sleep...they still hate cha, they just like our consumption purposes;

fyi if u think racism only starts and ends with slurs then them crackas already gotcha lol

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
paul-bearer-scared.gif

:mjgrin:
Sony Gang all up in ya face eh xbots

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm confused; doesn't the tweet say the Switch is the highest selling hardware in the US for 2022?

In units but ps5 is already starting to outpace it in units, they’re already far ahead in dollar sales.

Sony got a late start this year due to supply tanking in the first quarter. If they meet their shipping estimates it will be be the best selling in units by november

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
In units but ps5 is already starting to outpace it in units, they’re already far ahead in dollar sales.

Sony got a late start this year due to supply tanking in the first quarter. If they meet their shipping estimates it will be be the best selling in units by november

so....lol...the Switch is still the best selling hardware in the US in 2022 and the thread title is a little misleading?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so....lol...the Switch is still the best selling hardware in the US in 2022 and the thread title is a little misleading?

No, this is NPD for the month. It’s the best selling hardware in units for August and highest selling for the year. Don’t play this game with me, Yule

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good to see supply is getting better and more people are able to enjoy a PS5 :ehh:
Also good to see Horizon and Spiderman jump up in the software charts.