Ps5 almost outsold Xbox series 2:1 from Sept- November: NPD Hardware sales leaked

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not bad numbers for Microsoft overall, but gap would be larger if Sony was able to manufacture more consoles. I like all platforms, but Microsoft really needs to hurry the F up with bangers because as each month goes by it means more people choosing a PS5 over XSX. I don't think they're going to have a gap as close as 360 gen, but they really need to get bangers out to make people either shrug and get a XSX or get one as a second console.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think a lot of people forget that 360 released an entire year before ps3, the lead they had (considering how bad the ps3 launch was) wasn’t really that impressive
I feel like the fact that microsoft managed to stay close to the ps3 in terms of sales was impressive considering Sony was coming off the ps2 and Xbox was still fairly new to the industry, ps3 launch was bad but microsoft was dealing with the RROD at launch so that point is a wash. The 360 released earlier but the ps3 was supported longer, I understand that's microsoft’s fault, but I feel like they could have outsold the ps3 if the last 2-3 years of the 360's life cycle wasn't just kinect shyt.