Ps5 almost outsold Xbox series 2:1 from Sept- November: NPD Hardware sales leaked

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft need to (and hopefully already do) realize that Sony run this console shyt. The 360 generation was an anomaly. That's still not an excuse for the piss poor game lineup they've had over the years. There's still a lot of money to be made selling 50m consoles a generation. They need to maximize their user base.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft need to (and hopefully already do) realize that Sony run this console shyt. The 360 generation was an anomaly. That's still not an excuse for the piss poor game lineup they've had over the years. There's still a lot of money to be made selling 50m consoles a generation. They need to maximize their user base.

78dnxn.jpg

Daps
Xbox and Don Mattrick giving up all the inroads the 360 helped Xbox make into NA/EU with the absolute botch that was the Xbox One reveal is one of the biggest what-ifs in video game history, tbh.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Xbox and Don Mattrick giving up all the inroads the 360 helped Xbox make into NA/EU with the absolute botch that was the Xbox One reveal is one of the biggest what-ifs in video game history, tbh.
While Don definitely fukked up the launch of the One, and I think his actions did contribute to the large margin lead Sony had. I think it's important to remember that Sony had caught up to Microsoft by the end of the generation. And that's with Microsoft one year head start.

Daps
While Don definitely fukked up the launch of the One, and I think his actions did contribute to the large margin lead Sony had. I think it's important to remember that Sony had caught up to Microsoft by the end of the generation. And that's with Microsoft one year head start.
True, though even in isolation, what Microsoft did to run out a ton of the people who were firmly in their Xbox ecosystem is :francis:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
We tried to tell these goofies the only reason microsoft was competitive last year was stock shortages now here we are :francis:

Once the slim model and spider-man releases later this year its a wrap
I just realized something the Xbox series lifetime sales are being overtrack by everyone. It is assumed by everyone that the Xbox series is around 21-22m globally at the end of 2022. North America makes up 50-60% of Xbox sales and xbox was around 8.7m by the end of Nov.

If we assume that Xbox did another million in Dec in NA(which is highly unlikely) it would bring Xbox Na sale to 9.7m which would mean Xbox global sales are 16-19.4m at the end of dec. Ps5 is around 30m at the end of Dec

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just realized something the Xbox series lifetime sales are being overtrack by everyone. It is assumed by everyone that the Xbox series is around 21-22m globally at the end of 2022. North America makes up 50-60% of Xbox sales and xbox was around 8.7m by the end of Nov.

If we assume that Xbox did another million in Dec in NA(which is highly unlikely) it would bring Xbox Na sale to 9.7m which would mean Xbox global sales are 16-19.4m at the end of dec. Ps5 is around 30m at the end of Dec

Yeah theres reason to believe the Series sales are more in the range of 18-20 million on the higher end