PS4 stans don't really know what they want.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I been saying this for years: Microsoft and xthots hang their hats on halo and Gears.

If either or both fail, they lose. What do those halo and gears player counts look like?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Cuphead better be 20 dollars.

My 4 year old said it looks like trash :laff:[Give that lil man a book, my nikka. I mean this with no disrespect, but, fukk his undeveloped opinion. Let him get old enough to post complex sentences before we even ask him to explain himself. :mjlol: nikka said 4 year old.]

XDung is a good multi plat experience for current Xbox owners and people without consoles.[Agreed]. With playstation and pro on the shelf beating all of Microsoft's current hardware in spec with a reasonable I don't see a reason why XDung will come out swinging. [ I legitimately don't understand what you're saying here, kicko ]

I Think it's a slap in the face to current TrashBox owners who bout the Xbox s to now have a 3rd console to but so quickly after after being conned on the power of this 2nf console in comparison to the pro. [But I just agreed with you above that Xdung is a good console so how could you claim now that it's a slap in the face? Respect yourself better by not contradicting yourself in one post]
Microbytch really does nothing but lie to their consumers. The fox news of gaming. It's disgusting

XDung is the niche of the niche market because without any exclusives to take advantage of all that power we will be using magnifying glasses to count pixels when doing comparison. Shots between it and the pro versions.[Why do you feel like there will be no exclusives? Do we not agree the Crackdown, State of Decay 2, Forza 7, and the future and inevitable fable/halo/gears/killer instinct titles will actually take advantage of the tech?]

I am happy that the xdung exists because now nothing can hold playstation titles from reaching their true potential die to Microbytchs demands for parity across titles.[kicko, you legit sound tight right now. We family, and I'm not a troll, relax a little.]

fukk them though still and I can't wait till their out of business. Their existence holds back gaming. [Ask your 4 year old about the importance of market competition with respect to consumer benefit and accelerated development and innovation. Have him source you what happened during the world wars regarding improvements in medical and consumer technology. He sounds like a smart and informed kid. You'll learn something.]

My nikka:myman:

Read the bolded as my response.

What do martial arts nikkas say at the end of their move? :patrice:

Oh yeah... HiiiiiiiYaaaa.

Breh, just trying to identify with other members.:hubie:

I been saying this for years: Microsoft and xthots hang their hats on halo and Gears.

If either or both fail, they lose. What do those halo and gears player counts look like?
I've been saying the same thing. Dap + rep.

I'm hoping this conference, where neither were showcased as the same old shyt, indicates a step in a direction where the company isn't trying to hang it's hat on those.

State of Decay, Crackdown, Forza, Killer Instinct, Fable hopefully indicate future diversity.

Objectively speaking, right?

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My nikka:myman:

Read the bolded as my response.

What do martial arts nikkas say at the end of their move? :patrice:

Oh yeah... HiiiiiiiYaaaa.

Breh, just trying to identify with other members.:hubie:

I've been saying the same thing. Dap + rep.

I'm hoping this conference, where neither were showcased as the same old shyt, indicates a step in a direction where the company isn't trying to hang it's hat on those.

State of Decay, Crackdown, Forza, Killer Instinct, Fable hopefully indicate future diversity.

Objectively speaking, right?
Xbox one exclusives are trash
LarryboxDung exclusives are struggle.
How many pages is that Killer Instinct thread.

It's killed and Extinct.

My son looked up, saw the crazy colors and made a sound judgement call. You don't need s degree to spot trash

He just said it looked like trash :hubie:

XDung should have been the Xbox s. Microsoft is outta here.

Ps5 will b on the market with a lead before ms drops again.

It's over.

Sorry about the typos. Typing with 1 thumb doin 90:smugdraper:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cuphead better be 20 dollars.

My 4 year old said it looks like trash :laff:

killa-cam-spits-on-lil-girl-o.gif

cam-ron-spits-on-a-little-girl-o.gif

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbox one exclusives are trash
LarryboxDung exclusives are struggle.
How many pages is that Killer Instinct thread.

It's killed and Extinct.[Eat em!!! That's the witty shyt I like!!!]

My son looked up, saw the crazy colors and made a sound judgement call. You don't need s degree to spot trash[He saw the colors? You the type to give your little man a dead controller, huh? Breh, he's 4, he should be forming better opinions than just some Crayola shyt. nikka said his son doesn't like greenish blue or some shyt. The fukk?:mjlol:]

He just said it looked like trash :hubie:

XDung should have been the Xbox s. [We agree on this.] Microsoft is outta here. [But...I just saw them at the confere... Never mind, Breh.]

Ps5 will b on the market with a lead before ms drops again.[I can't wait FOR THE PS5]

It's over.

Sorry about the typos. Typing with 1 thumb doin 90:smugdraper:[The fukk?? Didn't you just say you were getting input from lil man?? You driving and texting too much nikka?:picard:]

Road Traffic Safety | Child Safety and Injury Prevention| CDC Injury Center

I'm done with you, kicko.

Grapple take down can't stop traffic accidents. Be safe out there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Road Traffic Safety | Child Safety and Injury Prevention| CDC Injury Center

I'm done with you, kicko.

Grapple take down can't stop traffic accidents. Be safe out there.
He ain't in the car.

But anyway back to safety lil buddy.

Microsoft is disrespecting their own fanbase by releasing this console and the S console so close together. Just makes no sense. Add on the fact that a new gen is coming soon. Where does this leave xbots who will soon be put in a position to what, hold onto their current trash consoles or buy a new one?

Makes
No
Gat
Damn
Sense.

I'm glad that this isnt my problem.

Happy the x THOTS finally get a slice of happiness. Maybe they'll shut the hell up now

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Xbox 1 x is just another pro.

It's a niche device that's not going to move the needle..

People are clowning the show because xbox was trying to sell you on a premium device and using indies to do it.

That's not how you sell a niche device.

Xbots wanted 1 x to be a game changer,and were hyping it up to be one. It's not.

They needed a big exclusive reveal. They didnt have one.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox 1 x is just another pro.

It's a niche device that's not going to move the needle..

People are clowning the show because xbox was trying to sell you on a premium device and using indies to do it.

That's not how you sell a niche device.

Xbots wanted 1 x to be a game changer,and were hyping it up to be one. It's not.

They needed a big exclusive reveal. They didnt have one.
They needed that according to who, you? Who the fukks iz you nikka?
Why do you guys think the world should present itself in the way you see it?
You got Rekka Whitlock c00nadoodling, fatboi1 is like a bizzaro world version of prince (no bytches), and did you see the list of games grand conde made in the "games we looking forward to" thread?

Like, I'm more a of a man's man type of gamer. I like sports games (but don't care too much for baseball and hockey these days)
I play FPS games, 3rd person as well. Then I branch out here and there and really get it in with them indies as fillers between the blockbusters.

I relate to the common man, the realest of the real. Celebrities feel me. Winb feels those who oppose

Stop comparing PSpoe to Scorpio my nikka, one system actually makes a difference. Hasn't even come out yet and yall got threads crying about it. "the official I'm not buying scorpio thread" was the funniest shyt I seen in a long time. Its the I'm broke and/or jelly thread
You nikkaz pathetic, get over it, the war is now over, xbox got this :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when all the rage was indie games and how the devs were moving over to ps4.... the 1st two and a half years of the ps4 indies were its life bread. Games like fat princess were praised as amazing and ground breaking and people couldn't wait for a ps4 release

Indie Devs are flocking to Sony platforms

New Indie games announced for PS4

4 Ps4 Indie games you need to know

PS+Games for October. Indie station 4 is for the gamers

Then it shifted, and 1080p and 60fps started being whats hot.

Metro 2033/Last Light "Redux" 1080p 60fps PS4, 900p 6fps XB1

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 .....1080p/60fps on PS4.....720p/60fps Xbox One...

Shadow of Mordor: 720p/30fps on Xbox One; 1080p/60fps on PS4

COD Ghosts confirmed at 720p for Xbox one 1080p for PS4

The Witcher 3 Runs At 1080p Resolution On PS4, 900p On Xbox One

"Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes" Confirmed 720p on Xbox1, 1080p on PS4;

The Witcher 3: 1080p/30fps on PS4, 900p/30fps on Xbox One

#Mostruggle ... The Golf Club: 1080p on PS4 and 720p on Xbox One, "Couldn't Get FPS We Wanted..."

http://www.thecoli.com/search/7733342/?page=3&q=1080p+ps4&o=relevance

Final Fantasy XV aiming 1080/60fps on PS4 Pro :wow:

And now its about the exclusive 1st party games.

And while there was always a bit of what system has more exclusive the meat of the conversation for the last year has been which system is going to give me the best visual experience. Until a handful of really good ps4 games dropped and the narrative shifted to the above.

Xbox and Nintendo fans have been saying its about the games not the graphics since forever. Sony stans did there best to kill off the hype for the switch but Zelda and nintendo is too strong. The switch literally has one killer 10 out of 10 game 900/720p game killing all the competition.

So which is it 1st party games? exclusives? or power?:jbhmm:
Update for 2020:

"And now it's not about graphics anymore"

:mjlol: