PS4 stans don't really know what they want.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All I know is 1x bout to flop hard and that will be the end of Microsoft's gaming expedition
Flop by what standards?

Msft believes their most popular console going into 2019 will be the Xbox One S.

So if that's their own expectations, do you mean flop by that standard or Mowgli's?

Legit curious.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like at the beginning of this generation Xbox stans wasn't doing the same shyt

2013: it's all about the games anyway:mjgrin:

2017: NATIVE 4K!!! :umad:

It's console wars. It happens.

nahhhh the difference is that's the xboxx selling point pushed from M$ themselves. Its actually what the company is pushing. Sony stans started their whole "well these multi plat games run and look better on ps4 than xbox" Now its "where are the exclusive games" when a couple years ago that wasn't the narrative. They play all there multi plat games on ps4 and those that had neither bought a ps4 because they wanted the best version of the game. When xb1 was cheaper and came with games, and like no one had 4k tvs at all.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
¡
Like at the beginning of this generation Xbox stans wasn't doing the same shyt

2013: it's all about the games anyway:mjgrin:

2017: NATIVE 4K!!! :umad:

It's console wars. It happens.
nahhhh the difference is that's the xboxx selling point pushed from M$ themselves. Its actually what the company is pushing. Sony stans started their whole "well these multi plat games run and look better on ps4 than xbox" Now its "where are the exclusive games" when a couple years ago that wasn't the narrative. They play all there multi plat games on ps4 and those that had neither bought a ps4 because they wanted the best version of the game. When xb1 was cheaper and came with games, and like no one had 4k tvs at all.
Breh, he has a good point.

He's right.

The thing is... It's time for a change in guard.

It's the fukked up problem with communication. Everyone is a fukking hypocrite.

Anytime you point out someone's contradiction... They don't own up... They just say that the other side is contradictory also.

It's the most bytch shyt in society from politics to games to sports.

We have to admit he's right but... It's not a defender when he's responding to people who haven't shown that level of hypocrisy.

Thanks why nikkas tend to only respond to the extreme and irrational opponents... So they don't have to talk about facts.

Not anymore though. Basketball season's over and I'm looking to squat in this arcadium for the long term. And I love to argue and be objective. nikkas get hot.:mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Flop by what standards?

Msft believes their most popular console going into 2019 will be the Xbox One S.

So if that's their own expectations, do you mean flop by that standard or Mowgli's?

Legit curious.
By industry standards, by Microsoft's standards, by my standards..

Less then ps pro.

Done

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
By industry standards, by Microsoft's standards, by my standards..

Less then ps pro.

Done
My man. :myman:

Let's all hope not, though. The best thing for gaming is options, right?

Let's hope X1X is great, Spiderman is not all QTE and slow motion combat, PSVR is a valuable and enjoyable product, and Msft continues with a focus on games:ohlawd:

nikkas be too caught up hoping the competition flops because they have Kratos underwear and shyt. :russ:

We all about to eat soon, Breh.:blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My man. :myman:

Let's all hope not, though. The best thing for gaming is options, right?

Let's hope X1X is great, Spiderman is not all QTE and slow motion combat, PSVR is a valuable and enjoyable product, and Msft continues with a focus on games:ohlawd:

nikkas be too caught up hoping the competition flops because they have Kratos underwear and shyt. :russ:

We all about to eat soon, Breh.:blessed:
It's obvious spider man has a bullet time optiom because of all the combat options. Qte is just like any other cinematic movie sequence. Only xbots would act dumb about its extravagence. Gonna be in TRUE 4K to. :banderas:

PlayStation has it all

And XDung has nothing but a system. FILTH.

Last edited:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I've been a dedicated Sony Playstation owner since 97. I've had every single system including the PSP.

The PS4 has been a dud to me

Every game feels and plays the same way

There's not much of a variety as before

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It's obvious spider man has a bullet time optiom because of all the combat options. Qte is just like any other cinematic movie sequence. Only xbots would at dumb about its extravagence. Gonna be in TRUE 4K to. :banderas:

PlayStation has it all

And XDung has nothing but a system. FILTH.
I mean... We do know there will eventually be more gears and halos... But we aren't criticizing that, though, right?:whoa: Because Uncharted, God of War and the last of us is the same strategy, right?

We DID see State of Decay 2. Have you played the original?? shyt was really enjoyable, Breh. You'd really like it.

Anthem looks so promising and if there is deal like Destiny and PS4 have, we should expect some nice exclusive content.

Considering we all play multiplats, it would be a welcome change that X1X owners won't have to settle for an inferior visual experience anymore. You agree to that, am I right buddy?

That Cuphead looks like an amazing experience, too!:leon:

Forza 7 might not be your speed. From what I've gathered you're like some type of video gamer black belt in Venezuelan Jiu-Jitsu or some shyt? Atleast racing fans will be excited about that, right?

Not only that, many if the games people were excited about during the two conferences will be on X1, right?

My bad, bro, I think what I'm saying is, cut the goofy shyt my nikka. You're better than that, kicko:heh:

shyt, I forgot that Crackdown shyt. Looks about as boring as Nier to me. But this is about options, right? Not my personal favorites. It's a title people seem to love so that's going to be available.

Side note, how you enjoying Tekken?:ld:

Yo, that Xdung joke, though. shyt was funny as fukk:russ:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
1. You're delusional as fukk

But

2. Your title is correct.

Stans don't know wtf they want. ..... however, I do. I want good games and blockbuster exclusives. NextBox doesn't really have the latter.....at all

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I mean... We do know they'll eventually be more gears and halos... But we aren't criticizing that, though, right?:whoa: Because Uncharted, God of War and the last of us is the same strategy, right?

We DID see State of Decay 2. Have you played the original?? shyt was really enjoyable, Breh. You'd really like it.

Anthem looks so promising and if there is deal like Destiny and PS4 have, we should expect some nice exclusive content.

Considering we all play multiplats, it would be a welcome change that X1X owners won't have to settle for an inferior visual experience anymore. You agree to that, am I right buddy?

That Cuphead looks like an amazing experience, too!:leon:

Forza 7 might not be your speed. From what I've gathered you're like some type of video gamer black belt in Venezuelan Jiu-Jitsu or some shyt? Atleast racing fans will be excited about that, right?

Not only that, many if the games people were excited about during the two conferences will be on X1, right?

My bad, bro, I think what I'm saying is, cut the goofy shyt my nikka. You're better than that, kicko:heh:

shyt, I forgot that Crackdown shyt. Looks about as boring as Nier to me. But this is about options, right? Not my personal favorites. It's a title people seem to love so that's going to be available.

Side note, how you enjoying Tekken?:ld:

Yo, that Xdung joke, though. shyt was funny as fukk:russ:
Cuphead better be 20 dollars.

My 4 year old said it looks like trash :laff:

XDung is a good multi plat experience for current Xbox owners and people without consoles. With playstation and pro on the shelf beating all of Microsoft's current hardware in spec with a reasonable I don't see a reason why XDung will come out swinging.

I Think it's a slap in the face to current TrashBox owners who bout the Xbox s to now have a 3rd console to but so quickly after after being conned on the power of this 2nf console in comparison to the pro.
Microbytch really does nothing but lie to their consumers. The fox news of gaming. It's disgusting

XDung is the niche of the niche market because without any exclusives to take advantage of all that power we will be using magnifying glasses to count pixels when doing comparison. Shots between it and the pro versions.

I am happy that the xdung exists because now nothing can hold playstation titles from reaching their true potential die to Microbytchs demands for parity across titles.

fukk them though still and I can't wait till their out of business. Their existence holds back gaming.