PS4 revenue down 50% from last year

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that shyt was 14 bucks a share. It had bottomed out a couple of months prior in dec 2012 to 10 bucks a share. heard they had some playstation meeting in early feb 2013 for later that month and most assumed it was the PS4 announcement. Copped 500 shares. Haven't looked back since. :wow:

I did fukkup not buying MS stock when I wanted to pull the trigger. shyt was like 30 something bucks at the time. :snoop:

But I did buy like another 500 shares of Take 2 stock in 2014 for like 17 bucks and change per share. shyt is almost 130 now. :blessed:
Oh so you got in when pickings was really good. I was still only thinking about getting my feet wet at that time, and was broke spending more money on playing instead of investing.

I did the same thing with marvel, and Netflix..:mjcry:

But I'm catching the tail end of this gaming wave before it really blows up even more.

*Takes notes*

Rekkapryde ballin :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh so you got in when pickings was really good. I was still only thinking about getting my feet wet at that time, and was broke spending more money on playing instead of investing.

I did the same thing with marvel, and Netflix..:mjcry:

But I'm catching the tail end of this gaming wave before it really blows up even more.

*Takes notes*

Rekkapryde ballin :lolbron:

Netflix was another HUGE L. Didn't pull the trigger at 30.13 cents a share (remember vividly) :mjcry:

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
It's wild because I have a significant backlog of games, and then I turn around and download and play old sports and fighters...games with a simple plot that I can quickly get into. I have very little time to get involved in these deep, time consuming games. There will be an uptick in February and March but people are honestly "gamed out". I guess I'm speaking from a "casual adult gamer that used to hard core game as a teen's point of view".

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So what exactly is the problem with both PlayStation and XBox right now? Is it mainly because people know new consoles are coming out this year/next year?

They're near the end of their lifecycle and the new ones are coming this holiday season. There's no problem this just the natural occurrence of things

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sony used to get money out of me for PlayStation related stuff. I probably only bought 4-5 games for PS4. Just don't play like I used to. They have gotten over $1000 out of me for their smart phones though. Just spent $1000 on their Xperia 1, which I never would have thought I would do with a phone.