PS4 revenue down 50% from last year

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Damn Lstation can't catch a break... :mjlol::mjlol:

This is what happens when you only release single player games.. these people ain't trying to replay this shyt for the 40th time... god forbid if they trying to sell it or trade it in.. :mjlol: :mjlol:

Now these fools trying to cop pleas and trying to get all their exclusives on PC. What you need a Lstation for if that's the case?:hhh:
A bunch of solid single player experiences >>>> a bunch of dogshyt live services

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So i read the thread title, now look at these replies :mjlol:
Has Xbox passed 1 million units sold in Japan yet?
:mjlol::laff: got em'!!!
OP how many Xbox consoles(S and X included) has been sold since it released? :mjgrin:
So if the topic is about Sony sales declining your response is well xbox isn't popular in Japan?

Like, you nikkaz seriously serious right now :mjtf:
These lames have the nerve to talk about SALES

Like are we really talking ABOUT SALES

Truly these are the last days :mjlol:
I hear you, and tend to agree but i do have one question. Did the xbox 360 outsell the ps3 or did Sony add ps2s sold as ps3 sales to create a false narrative that is still being pushed till this day. Im asking for a friend. Oh, and here's proof just in case you wanted to educate yourself on the subject :handshake:

https://www.geekwire.com/2012/sony-hides-ps3-sales-number-bunker-mentality/

But like you said, we don't wanna talk numbers. Cuz Sony about to add to this...
Microsoft Earnings Set for Another Cloud Record
But again, these are just numbers. Thanks for playing tho lil nikka...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean the total renvue they made? Let me help you out there partna:whoo:

$125.84 billion and growing.. :wow:

:mjlol:
No, I don't mean the total revenue, the total units.

Since you want to go revenue, tell me the total revenue of the PS4 LTD and source your numbers for the Xbox's. :lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't.Sony's begins April 1st. I have hundreds of shares of Sony stock and they've been good to a nikka since I copped before the PS4 reveal.

Nice try though bruh :unimpressed:

Yeah to keep it a buck I missed the getting Sony stock on the low like 3 years ago and making the come up...

I'm conflicted on purchasing it now :patrice:

But I might cop a few shares seeing as I think both Sony and Microsoft are going to keep growing. I'm just hesitant with Sony for various reasons, especially purchasing right now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah to keep it a buck I missed the getting Sony stock on the low like 3 years ago and making the come up...

I'm conflicted on purchasing it now :patrice:

But I might cop a few shares seeing as I think both Sony and Microsoft are going to keep growing. I'm just hesitant with Sony for various reasons, especially purchasing right now.

that shyt was 14 bucks a share. It had bottomed out a couple of months prior in dec 2012 to 10 bucks a share. heard they had some playstation meeting in early feb 2013 for later that month and most assumed it was the PS4 announcement. Copped 500 shares. Haven't looked back since. :wow:

I did fukkup not buying MS stock when I wanted to pull the trigger. shyt was like 30 something bucks at the time. :snoop:

But I did buy like another 500 shares of Take 2 stock in 2014 for like 17 bucks and change per share. shyt is almost 130 now. :blessed: