PS4 Pro Is "Half-Assed," Project Scorpio "A Full-Blown Next-Gen Machine," Says Dev

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people cutting checks is irrelevant to his comment unless you think his opinion is influenced by the checks.

He didn't back off the original sentiment, but he did back off the language used due to people being buthurt.

it's whatever you say man...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Scorpio is going to be revealed to much higher fanfare than the PS4 Pro if they reveal it at E3. E3 is usually a fan/press conference so there's no overbearing formality of a business presentation like the Pro was revealed at. I just can't wait till it's out and these fans get it so they can stop talking about 4K and "FauxK" and talk about games again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Scorpio is going to be revealed to much higher fanfare than the PS4 Pro if they reveal it at E3. E3 is usually a fan/press conference so there's no overbearing formality of a business presentation like the Pro was revealed at. I just can't wait till it's out and these fans get it so they can stop talking about 4K and "FauxK" and talk about games again.
:mjlol:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Project Scorpio will not have any exclusive games from og xbone.
I don't know about next gen. It's upgraded current gen even if it is more powerful.