PS4 Pro Is "Half-Assed," Project Scorpio "A Full-Blown Next-Gen Machine," Says Dev

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I remember when this thing came out. My parents spent an arm and a leg on my SegaCD a few years earlier though so they wouldn't get me a 3DO. Electronic Boutique all day on that thing.
3DO was just barely before my time

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
said his english isnt good, but it's good enough to call something half-assed?....lol ok...people understand that ms cutting the checks for him, that's why he popped shyt...it's ok....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
said his english isnt good, but it's good enough to call something half-assed?....lol ok...people understand that ms cutting the checks for him, that's why he popped shyt...it's ok....
Or just maybe it could be the fact that PS4 can "half ass" 4K and Scorpio will be able to do native 4K in most games.:jbhmm:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Or just maybe it could be the fact that PS4 can "half ass" 4K and Scorpio will be able to do native 4K in most games.:jbhmm:
U don't know what the Scorpio gonna be able to do. It ain't out yet. PS4 has native 4K titles and titles that checkerboard. It will be the same situation on the Scorpio. Scorpio should just do it better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gotta love some good ol' denial. Lol
Yeah I do:mjlol:

Let's go back and analyze your stan fueled denial

You start off by saying "you don't know what Scorpio gonna do it ain't out yet" but then you proceed to tell me what is is gonna do:jbhmm:

Then you go on to post some rampant speculation cause the language makes you feel a bit better, but even they conclude.

But to clear, this is speculation based on what we now know about new Radeon features open to Microsoft. The whitepaper we've seen - dated to just after Scorpio's E3 reveal - only confirms no ESRAM, boosted L2 cache and support for memory compression technology. Beyond that, all we have to go on is Microsoft's stated 320GB/s bandwidth, eight CPU cores - plus a motherboard rendering strongly suggesting 12GB of GDDR5 memory. How the final spec will shape up remains to be seen, but from the whitepaper details to the Vega enhancements available to Microsoft, we should be a seeing a highly capable 4K contender.

So even their rampant speculation concludes it should be able to do 4K

Microsoft already confirmed all of their first party titles will be in 4K

Ps pro is already out and we know the majority of titles can't make it, not even first party.

So the original statement that PS pro is half assed 4K and Scorpio will be the full upgrade is already clear at this point.

The language of how he said it makes you stans feel bad, which is why he had to come back and apologize.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be pretty silly to think that after all this back and forth about 4k blah blah, that microsoft would turn around let a year go by and not have a system that can do it.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
he must post on thecoli cause the ps4 pro isnt suppose to be a next gen system. he got that coli IQ

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

maybe, i dont know...my comment was for the fact he said he doesnt speak english well but he spoke it well enough to call something half ass lol....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was only half of your comment:comeon:

He backed away from the "half ass" comment cause people caught feelings

ok, and?...ms is cutting checks for his company, your point?...i'm not saying he's right/wrong, just said he talking shyt for the people cutting the checks, which i understand...

and he didnt back off the comment....saying 'i dont speak english well' isnt backing off....it makes what he said even more funny to me.....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok, and?...ms is cutting checks for his company, your point?...i'm not saying he's right/wrong, just said he talking shyt for the people cutting the checks, which i understand...
The people cutting checks is irrelevant to his comment unless you think his opinion is influenced by the checks.

and he didnt back off the comment....saying 'i dont speak english well' isnt backing off....it makes what he said even more funny to me.....
He didn't back off the original sentiment, but he did back off the language used due to people being buthurt.