PS4 Pro High Res Games Media(Videos/Images) Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you posting screen shots for then? It's counterproductive to your point.
What's the point in posting 4K videos/shots then? You can still tell the difference right? There's some folks on here with 4K tvs. It's merely to highlight what the games can look like compared to native 4K. If all you're getting out of this is "lol PC looks better breh" then you missed the entire point of this thread. I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly obtuse to this fact.:snoop:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's the point in posting 4K videos/shots then? You can still tell the difference right? There's some folks on here with 4K tvs. It's merely to highlight what the games can look like compared to native 4K. If all you're getting out of this is "lol PC looks better breh" then you missed the entire point of this thread. I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly obtuse to this fact.:snoop:
Breh I get it looks good (And now you're gonna make me dig for posts) what I'm saying is in another thread you were saying that PS4 "Neo Mode" (whatever the hell that means) looks the same as 4K on a PC.
Then you post screen shots where that obviously isn't the case.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It looks better but not on some >>>>>>>, more like > (at least based on those screenshots)
I think even based on those screen shots 4K on pc looks way better. The PC shot looks like they took a picture of laura with Vaseline on the lens. Seriously.
On the 4K pc shot you can see the details of individual hairs in her eyebrows and each drop of blood.
Things that Fatboi was notorious for pointing out in every single freakin uncharted 4 screen shot.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I get it looks good (And now you're gonna make me dig for posts) what I'm saying is in another thread you were saying that PS4 "Neo Mode" (whatever the hell that means) looks the same as 4K on a PC.
Then you post screen shots where that obviously isn't the case.
I never said they look the same, I said that if they can make games that look nearly indistinguishable from native 4k or look good enough then they did a good job.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I never said they look the same, I said that if they can make games that look nearly indistinguishable from native 4k or look good enough then they did a good job.
I hate you. I'll dig up the posts later so you can properly apply your spin to them.
I got a chick-fil-a chicken sandwich calling my name.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate you. I'll dig up the posts later so you can properly apply your spin to them.
I got a chick-fil-a chicken sandwich calling my name.
That's exactly what I said. They'll look good enough or indistinguishable in some cases depending on the title. Again every game isn't the same. Like Skyrim for example will render at native 4K on the pro as with TLOU Remastered. I think y'all trying to make it seem like I said the pro will out perform and look better than actual native 4K.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Excuse my ignorance but I'm viewing these "4K" images on the same screen as I've been using.

Somebody explain how i should be able to see a difference.

Wouldn't I need a 4K screen to see 4K graphics?:dwillhuh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Excuse my ignorance but I'm viewing these "4K" images on the same screen as I've been using.

Somebody explain how i should be able to see a difference.

Wouldn't I need a 4K screen to see 4K graphics?:dwillhuh:
I've looked at the screen on my work monitor, my iPhone 6s+, and my iMac. The 4K PC shots look much better in every instance

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paragon

This is 1080P upgraded gfx
Bottom PS4 PRO
5abhqwn.png

5b8aqea.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I understand they look better, but I'm asking why?

No way this is a proper representation of what you'd see on an actual 4K tv screen.
Yeah I don't know how it works. I guess both images would look better on the right monitor but you can still see which looks better in comparison to each other if that makes sense.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I understand they look better, but I'm asking why?

No way this is a proper representation of what you'd see on an actual 4K tv screen.
if you're looking at the images at 100%, you're seeing a pixel for pixel representation of how it would look at 4K. it just won't be able to fit the whole image on your screen, plus a 4K screen would have higher pixel density. if you're scaling the 4K image to a lesser resolution, you get the same benefits as downsampling (brute force AA)