PS4 nikkas... come hold this W for GOW4

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Great game, but I don't know if it's the best GOW tho. Kinda like the weapons in the other games more. Never played Ascension tho.

The battle at the end was epic as fukk. :ohlawd:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know why so many people struggle with valkyries

Game was fire in every aspect.

That Valkyrie Queen was serious too. Would put it right up there with some of the hardest From bosses difficulty wise.

Cmon breh lol

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don’t know why so many people struggle with valkyries

Cmon breh lol
I've platted Bloodborne, almost platted Dark Souls 3 (didnt go for NG+3 rings), platted Sekiro, (also platted GoW) beat DS1, beat DS2, beat countless Soulsborne spin off games and I stand by what I said. That Valkyrie Queen gave me as much trouble as some of the hardest bosses from those games.

Harder? Prolly not, but it def put up a challenge. Specifically the Queen. The others weren't that hard.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've platted Bloodborne, almost platted Dark Souls 3 (didnt go for NG+3 rings), platted Sekiro, (also platted GoW) beat DS1, beat DS2, beat countless Soulsborne spin off games and I stand by what I said. That Valkyrie Queen gave me as much trouble as some of the hardest bosses from those games.

Harder? Prolly not, but it def put up a challenge. Specifically the Queen. The others weren't that hard.
Iv platted all those games you listed apart From Ds1 (never copped the remaster) and where the queen is def the hardest Enemy in that game I still wouldn’t put it anywhere near some of the bosses from those other games, to each his own tho :yeshrug: