PS4 nikkas... come hold this W for GOW4

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Tons of details in the game like I just found out that Freya's tattoos get darker the closer you get to the end of the game :ohhh: also Kratos' red mark gets brighter and he himself turns paler

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The final Valkyrie was pretty challenging. She’s probably on the level of a lower mid level From software boss

She is more difficult than a lot of From Software bosses. Hell I beat every Nioh boss and side boss in under 5 goes, she took me close to 50.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Beat the game 2 weeks ago. Dope ass game. Not game of the generation, as Witcher 3 still holds that title, but it's up there. I won't argue with people putting it above RDR2. I personally don't but...well man it might be tied. GOW is a classic imo.

Btw Brok is my favorite character in that game lmao

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
GoW2 was my favorite in the series until this one came a long

I think the real miracle of the game is the fighting and progression system. Not only did they manage to make an immersive open world that never feels sluggish but bah gawd is the combat great :wow:

I have this game tied with MGS5 for best gameplay of this generation

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I popped it in yesterday to see where I'm at and I still got a lot to do. I jumped into the Muspelheim Trials and I got that work. The gameplay is still immaculate:wow: