PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:yeshrug: I've been through this with you time and time again, I use air raid plays, out of an air raid playbook (Texas Tech). Stick, Y Cross, mid/smoke screens, flood, and 6 (all verts). Just taking the principles of a west coast coach, my plays are scripted. I know what play will get you in what coverage, and I call plays based on knowing what defense you're going to be playing at any given time, I rarely call audibles at the line anymore.

Go through my presnap, determine what you're in which will determine where I'm going with the football, and let it go. My confidence in my players and my knowledge of my playbook/plays is what gets the ball out so quickly, I know where every player is going to be on the field after a play is called, its up to you to throw my rhythm off. You were giving me free releases on the outside, you weren't pressing my slot receivers which allowed them free releases off the line, which is why I was hitting guys running in stride.

Have you seen Petyon play? He gets the ball out of his hands quicker than any other QB in the league, outside of Brady and Brees. Same way I approach the game, I know what's going to be open and what's not, especially if the defense doesn't adjust.

According to you, everything in the game is broken. You say your bucksweep doesn't work, but Tre Mason got 283 off it, you broke a majority of your runs off that play. Oh and for your no defense claim, its hard to play D when guys are in the right position to make plays and just get cooked, how many tackles did Tre Mason break? Nothing I can do about a players that's just better than everyone.
this game in no way is close to how real life is, otherwise normal plays would be more feasible and the DLine would get far more pressure

listen i get it, you practice your plays. But i know what i see. Its no different than the uproar over seattle. There are ways to get guys wide open in this game if you learn which routes do them

You hot route almost every play so i know ur doing it. Im not saying "hot routing" is bad. But what you do isnt any different than a guy changing a D to a nano blitz by exploiting offensive line CPU assignments

honest to god? i respect what you do, but considering i cant do the defensive equivalent im at a loss. I knew with that much time left youd score, You know how to get guys open down field despite coverage. The routes are by design(right?)

even WITH all of that, i endured. Its the facemasks that are making me put this game down. I enjoy the vanilla version of this game. I dont enjoy you starting at the 40 every drive.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
this game in no way is close to how real life is, otherwise normal plays would be more feasible and the DLine would get far more pressure

listen i get it, you practice your plays. But i know what i see. Its no different than the uproar over seattle. There are ways to get guys wide open in this game if you learn which routes do them

You hot route almost every play so i know ur doing it. Im not saying "hot routing" is bad. But what you do isnt any different than a guy changing a D to a nano blitz by exploiting offensive line CPU assignments

honest to god? i respect what you do, but considering i cant do the defensive equivalent im at a loss. I knew with that much time left youd score, You know how to get guys open down field despite coverage. The routes are by design(right?)

even WITH all of that, i endured. Its the facemasks that are making me put this game down. I enjoy the vanilla version of this game. I dont enjoy you starting at the 40 every drive.

Bruh, only time I play this game is when Rekka advances, I got a PS4 bro, and before I got that I was on Ghosts 24/7, still am (you seen my rank :heh:) I KNOW my plays, there's a difference.

I KNOW when you're in a cover 3, the backside post on Y cross will be open
I KNOW when you're in man, the crossing route will be open once the receiver breaks inside after getting depth
I KNOW when you're in man, stick is open (Y or H depending on what hash I'm on)
I KNOW the slant going underneath the corner route on Y corner will be open when you're in a cover 3/4. In a cover 6, the corner route will be open
Trust me, I've learned more football in the past year than I knew and thought I knew this time last year. I know what's going to be open, because all plays are designed to beat certain coverages. The difference is irl you can tell a corner to jump a route if the offense is showing tendencies, or have coverages rotate to certain sides based on knowing where the offense is trying to get the ball. You're at a disadvantage on the game on defense period, you really can't stop anyone on defense if the person you're playing is halfway competent.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bruh, only time I play this game is when Rekka advances, I got a PS4 bro, and before I got that I was on Ghosts 24/7, still am (you seen my rank :heh:) I KNOW my plays, there's a difference.

I KNOW when you're in a cover 3, the backside post on Y cross will be open
I KNOW when you're in man, the crossing route will be open once the receiver breaks inside after getting depth
I KNOW when you're in man, stick is open (Y or H depending on what hash I'm on)
I KNOW the slant going underneath the corner route on Y corner will be open when you're in a cover 3/4. In a cover 6, the corner route will be open
Trust me, I've learned more football in the past year than I knew and thought I knew this time last year. I know what's going to be open, because all plays are designed to beat certain coverages. The difference is irl you can tell a corner to jump a route if the offense is showing tendencies, or have coverages rotate to certain sides based on knowing where the offense is trying to get the ball. You're at a disadvantage on the game on defense period, you really can't stop anyone on defense if the person you're playing is halfway competent.
exactly my point, there isnt a defense when the routes are going to be there anyways

but enough about that...Im better than you at Call of Duty Ghosts :ld: 1.77 ratio @ 19 kills per game

hardcore Dom, KC, and S&R wot up :cheff:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
exactly my point, there isnt a defense when the routes are going to be there anyways

but enough about that...Im better than you at Call of Duty Ghosts :ld: 1.77 ratio @ 19 kills per game

hardcore Dom, KC, and S&R wot up :cheff:

:hmm: what that Win/Loss look like doe? You don't wanna see me bro

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
13-1
Pac 12 Champions
Rose Bowl Champions
Heisman Trophy

USC-Trojans_crop_north.jpg

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall some soliders for still playing this shyt... PS4 is the new crack! If they made an NCAA anywhere close to how Madden is for PS4, this OD would have a 10 man waiting list. Here's to hoping for the future!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall some soliders for still playing this shyt... PS4 is the new crack! If they made an NCAA anywhere close to how Madden is for PS4, this OD would have a 10 man waiting list. Here's to hoping for the future!
Its not tho