PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
and with that im done with this facemask ridden dynasty

:pacspit: this nikka got face masks all game

fukk you rekka

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:sadbron: you got one too on your last touchdown, shyt almost cost me the game
dog i still hate playing you to this day cause you dont play D, you just exploit routes

the whole game was either you throwing right to my defenders or a guy in stride :dro:

nothing has changed

the facemasks just put it over the top, ive had close games to CPU all year and i didnt say nothing cause noone else was

but christ EVERY DRIVE

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
dog i still hate playing you to this day cause you dont play D, you just exploit routes

the whole game was either you throwing right to my defenders or a guy in stride :dro:

nothing has changed

the facemasks just put it over the top, ive had close games to CPU all year and i didnt say nothing cause noone else was

but christ EVERY DRIVE

:dwillhuh: Exploiting routes, everything I did are designed man beaters, and I took advantage of zones when you played it, had me throwing to my 2nd and 3rd read.

Seriously breh, you gotta learn that defenses are designed to give up something, I just know where your weakness is going to be, and get it to my athletes in space.

Crossing routes are man killers
Stick routes thrown on time are man killers (you seen Drew Brees do this countless times with Jimmy Graham)
I didn't run the same read option play all game, or the bucksweep. shyt, your only passing plays were out routes and all verts :patrice:

I gave you props on the good game, cuz it was. I had no answer for Tre Mason, he killed me. I mixed up my playcalling, never called the same play in a given drive, worked out of pistol and shotgun to exploit weaknesses and one on one matchups with players I know were better in space than your defenders :manny:

Like seriously breh, I don't see what the issue was this game. You saying screen plays are cheese too? Like, I'm legitimately confused here..

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
your guys break away in stride the same way i used to with verts, im not asking for anything done to you

ive already visited that along time ago

but you play routes because you know they work period. There were multiple occasions where you went to a guy cause you "figured" the d would get caught slipping

it happens in this game all the time where the CB will for whatever reason stop in the middle of pursuit or stumble

Ive exploited that in the past, but with only one route. Ive practiced this game just as much as anyone. I know what they look like. Im not saying all your plays are but you have them when you need them.

i couldnt run read option for much of that game due to you going aggressive on QB keep. Most of my runs were dives and cut backs. The bucksweeps caught you looking inside. But sadly most of my bucksweeps are broken in this game due to them being "read" now. Which ruins the way they block

eitherway good game i guess, but im done with this. The facemasks are too much

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
your guys break away in stride the same way i used to with verts, im not asking for anything done to you

ive already visited that along time ago

but you play routes because you know they work period. There were multiple occasions where you went to a guy cause you "figured" the d would get caught slipping

it happens in this game all the time where the CB will for whatever reason stop in the middle of pursuit or stumble

Ive exploited that in the past, but with only one route. Ive practiced this game just as much as anyone. I know what they look like. Im not saying all your plays are but you have them when you need them.

i couldnt run read option for much of that game due to you going aggressive on QB keep. Most of my runs were dives and cut backs. The bucksweeps caught you looking inside. But sadly most of my bucksweeps are broken in this game due to them being "read" now. Which ruins the way they block

eitherway good game i guess, but im done with this. The facemasks are too much

:yeshrug: I've been through this with you time and time again, I use air raid plays, out of an air raid playbook (Texas Tech). Stick, Y Cross, mid/smoke screens, flood, and 6 (all verts). Just taking the principles of a west coast coach, my plays are scripted. I know what play will get you in what coverage, and I call plays based on knowing what defense you're going to be playing at any given time, I rarely call audibles at the line anymore.

Go through my presnap, determine what you're in which will determine where I'm going with the football, and let it go. My confidence in my players and my knowledge of my playbook/plays is what gets the ball out so quickly, I know where every player is going to be on the field after a play is called, its up to you to throw my rhythm off. You were giving me free releases on the outside, you weren't pressing my slot receivers which allowed them free releases off the line, which is why I was hitting guys running in stride.

Have you seen Petyon play? He gets the ball out of his hands quicker than any other QB in the league, outside of Brady and Brees. Same way I approach the game, I know what's going to be open and what's not, especially if the defense doesn't adjust.

According to you, everything in the game is broken. You say your bucksweep doesn't work, but Tre Mason got 283 off it, you broke a majority of your runs off that play. Oh and for your no defense claim, its hard to play D when guys are in the right position to make plays and just get cooked, how many tackles did Tre Mason break? Nothing I can do about a players that's just better than everyone.