PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Dog, a DB was in running along in front of my TE, back was to the QB, nikka put his hand back and picked that bytch off no look, one handed. Same thing happened on bomb I threw. I saw the safety bite all the way up on the play action then recovered 15 yds after the ball was in the air. Ain't a nikka alive on wake forest who can do that, fukk this video game

The pass defense AI is retardd I run more now but out of pass formations shyt dumb

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing we have to remember is that EA intentionally programs the Heisman/All-Madden level to cheat. They've admitted it.

All American and All Pro are the most realistic levels (Again out of their own mouth).

Playing Heisman and All Madden vs Another user is not big deal since it's user vs user. It's when you play the cpu that fukkery can and will ensue.

We'll play the remainder of this season on All American to see how cats like it. Then in season 3, we'll vote to determine where we wanna stay.

@MMSex
@mcellas
@L@cat
@Don Dada F Poppa
@SilkkTheStalker
@His_Excellence_Reincar
@RichSincethe80s
@Made Man
@Lucky_Lefty
@MMSexBrother

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
One thing we have to remember is that EA intentionally programs the Heisman/All-Madden level to cheat. They've admitted it.

All American and All Pro are the most realistic levels (Again out of their own mouth).

Playing Heisman and All Madden vs Another user is not big deal since it's user vs user. It's when you play the cpu that fukkery can and will ensue.

We'll play the remainder of this season on All American to see how cats like it. Then in season 3, we'll vote to determine where we wanna stay.

@MMSex
@mcellas
@L@cat
@Don Dada F Poppa
@SilkkTheStalker
@His_Excellence_Reincar
@RichSincethe80s
@Made Man
@Lucky_Lefty
@MMSexBrother

I'm just letting you know now. You see the numbers I'm putting up passing now, its gonna be worse on AA.

Fair warning :shaq:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:whew: I ain't gonna lie, my game last year was based off 2 plays.

you dont say
rZXHgM

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

@MMSex
@mcellas
@L@cat
@Don Dada F Poppa
@SilkkTheStalker
@His_Excellence_Reincar
@RichSincethe80s
@Made Man
@Lucky_Lefty
@MMSexBrother
All american? :whoa:

You know what i would do to them teams on all american? :usure: