PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I officially have two PS4 controllers from Gamestop delievered today lol

I preordered 6 ps4 from gamestop and they accepted them all :shaq:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Count me out. This game is fukkin fraud. I've thrown two, TWO, fukkin passes that were picked off on some no look, one handed shyt. I'm taking this piece of shyt to rapestop first thing in the a.m.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Make that three. Either the sliders are on a hundred trillion or the AI is fukkin mind reading.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Count me out. This game is fukkin fraud. I've thrown two, TWO, fukkin passes that were picked off on some no look, one handed shyt. I'm taking this piece of shyt to rapestop first thing in the a.m.
Passing on Heisman is like Russian Roulette

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Passing on Heisman is like Russian Roulette
Dog, a DB was in running along in front of my TE, back was to the QB, nikka put his hand back and picked that bytch off no look, one handed. Same thing happened on bomb I threw. I saw the safety bite all the way up on the play action then recovered 15 yds after the ball was in the air. Ain't a nikka alive on wake forest who can do that, fukk this video game

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dog, a DB was in running along in front of my TE, back was to the QB, nikka put his hand back and picked that bytch off no look, one handed. Same thing happened on bomb I threw. I saw the safety bite all the way up on the play action then recovered 15 yds after the ball was in the air. Ain't a nikka alive on wake forest who can do that, fukk this video game
:skip: im not gonna front the cpu is screwy with the way it works

the rating system is still flawed on heisman, but yet...i havent lost to the cpu yet :leon:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cal did some BS to me like that earlier. LB jumped 15 feet in the air :beli:

Still whooped they ass tho :birdman:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Make that three. Either the sliders are on a hundred trillion or the AI is fukkin mind reading.

Breh don't leave. The heisman shyt is hard as fukk to get used to, but its easy to beat if you can break down the computer's coverage based on pre snap read and have routes built in that made to beat certain coverages.

Like the computer loves to run man, out routes are your best friend.

If you like to run play action is also your best friend, the computer will bite if you're establishing a threatening run game.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
:whew: I ain't gonna lie, my game last year was based off 2 plays. Now that I really know the ins and outs off my offense and calling better plays, the computer really can't stop me. They forced me to step my game up, cuz they know your play off bucks, so you really have to trust your eyes and your routes. Establishing timing with your receivers is great too, no man or computer player can defend a perfectly timed throw on a break route, its impossible (Peyton taught me and the whole world that the first 6 games this year).