Which console was better?

• Total voters

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Mgs2 was ass on xb...

San Andreas was plagued with issues on xb...

Those the only ones i can remember..

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
oh like...

-MG3

-Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

-DMC 1 and 3

-Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII

-Ico

-Shadow of the Colossus

-Persona Series

-Black

-Socom Series

-Zone of the Enders Series

-Ratchet and Clank Series

-Suidoken Series

-Xenosaga Series

-Star Ocean Series

-Dark Cloud

-Dragon Quest Series

-Okami

-God of War Series

-Grand Turismo Series

All notable games that did not port to the og xbox..and im sure im just scratching the surface

Black and MG (Metal Gear?) got ported. I'll give you DMC/Ratchet and Clank/Kingdom Hearts because I'm not going to sit like I don't currently own them. Didn't know Ico was that big, Rainbow Six>Socom, Forza>Gran Turismo, God of War is another good point I'll give to you since Xbox still can't come up with an answer to that imo. Almost a good half of that list are Japanese influenced RPG's and the only reason why PS2 had those is because Sony has much more Japanese support than Xbox. What about western themed games?

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:ufdup: dont ever in your life compare the og xbox controller to the dualshock 2

on a side note thats one place msft got it right this gen. i hate the design of the ps4 controller. seems bulky where the xb1 controller looks sleek as shyt.

376563d1361288391-original-xbox-controller-original-xbox-controller-s.jpg

Not the original Xbox controller, this is the S-Controller I was talking about. Much better than Dualshock especially for FPS games. Alot smaller, much better button placement better analog stick placement.

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Dual shock 2

You think I'm playin the games thinkin "you know what? This shyt could run 3.5% better if I played it on Xbox" nikka? :childplease:

You like dealing with the slow load times that PS2 had? Also everything just looked much more crisp on an Xbox, once I got my hands on the Xbox :whew:, memory cards were convenient at the time but saving to a PS2 memory card took alot longer compared to an Xbox along with just the game taking alot longer to load in general.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Black and MG (Metal Gear?) got ported. I'll give you DMC/Ratchet and Clank/Kingdom Hearts because I'm not going to sit like I don't currently own them. Didn't know Ico was that big, Rainbow Six>Socom, Forza>Gran Turismo, God of War is another good point I'll give to you since Xbox still can't come up with an answer to that imo. Almost a good half of that list are Japanese influenced RPG's and the only reason why PS2 had those is because Sony has much more Japanese support than Xbox.

mg3 (best game in the series) never ported, only mgs2 (worst game in the series). Gran Turismo 3 for the ps2 sold more than every forza game combined..its not even close. Rainbow Six was multiplat...and you say the Japanese influence as almost if that was a bad thing, RPG's made the best consoles what they were.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
mg3 (best game in the series) never ported, only mgs2 (worst game in the series). Gran Turismo 3 for the ps2 sold more than every forza game combined..its not even close. Rainbow Six was multiplat...and you say the Japanese influence as almost if that was a bad thing, RPG's made the best consoles what they were.

Concerning the Japanese influence that's coming strictly from my opinion since I never really was a fan of RPG's in the first place. You are correct about the quoted post but I just feel that when it came to FPS/Action games Xbox won along with how big Xbox Live had pushed the playability of those games (I'm also a big fan of them so like I said this is my opinion). Also the Japanese RPG's seem to really only be recognized by more of the hardcore fans, I never really see anyone mention them anymore when they talk about the PS2.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Concerning the Japanese influence that's coming strictly from my opinion since I never really was a fan of RPG's in the first place. You are correct about the quoted post but I just feel that when it came to FPS/Action games Xbox won along with how big Xbox Live had pushed the playability of those games (I'm also a big fan of them so like I said this is my opinion). Also the Japanese RPG's seem to really only be recognized by more of the hardcore fans, I never really see anyone mention them anymore when they talk about the PS2.

Thats where we differ, im actually a gamer... i can't expect a person who exclusively play console fps to relate to any game that actually had a well thought out storyline, gameplay and characters. When i play a fps its on a pc because i am a hardcore gamer but since we're talking about consoles we have nothing to talk about if you're stuck on mindless games like halo and cod. Play me in a game of ut2k4 or quake 3 then tell me about a quality fps...but if your best argument is shooters and xbox live then this thread aint for you.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
This the only thread I'm supporting Sony over Microsoft. And y'all are acting like the Xbox didn't come out a couple years after the PS2 :comeon:

Everyone had a PS2, not everyone had an Xbox though. Let that sink in.

PS2 games were wayyy better than Xbox's. I guess If you're a FPS noob you would think they were but games like Dark Cloud, Kingdom Hearts, FF12, etc. shyt on the Xbox OGs entire existence

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
This the only thread I'm supporting Sony over Microsoft. And y'all are acting like the Xbox didn't come out a couple years after the PS2 :comeon:

Everyone had a PS2, not everyone had an Xbox though. Let that sink in.

Just like ps3 came out after the 360 (had a terrible start if you can remember) and still caught up in sales and games...:manny: sounds like a lame excuse.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Just like ps3 came out after the 360 and still caught up in sales and games...:manny: sounds like a lame excuse.

Stop it breh it was a couple month difference and the systems were on pretty much equal playing field. 360 just ended up being better. Like I said more people had PS2s so it was an easy decision for most people to go with what they know instead of trying something new

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Stop it breh it was a couple month difference and the systems were on pretty much equal playing field. 360 just ended up being better. Like I said more people had PS2s so it was an easy decision for most people to go with what they know instead of trying something new

Few months you say?

360 launch : November 22, 2005

ps3 launch: November 17, 2006

Xbox og launch: November 15, 2001

ps2 launch: October 26, 2000

Please provide facts if you're gonna just talk shyt...by your logic the ps3 should had the same fate as the og xbox

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Uh no. Try a whole year.

You don't even have all of your facts straight why are you arguing?

So PS3 had a whole year to try to outdo the 360 and they couldn't :leon: truuuuuuu

Few months you say?

360 launch : November 22, 2005

ps3 launch: November 17, 2006

Xbox og launch: November 15, 2001

ps2 launch: October 26, 2000

Please provide facts if you're gonna just talk shyt...by your logic the ps3 should had the same fate as the og xbox

Nice Wikipedia skills breh. If you knew it you woulda corrected me the first time I got it wrong. Finna quote myself for the last part of your response :takedat:

Like I said more people had PS2s so it was an easy decision for most people to go with what they know instead of trying something new

Carry on though brehs. Just said in another thread I'm done argurin over this shyt. Y'all can raise y'all blood pressure over this shyt if you wont too. Imma just cop my XB1 nd keep it movin

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So PS3 had a whole year to try to outdo the 360 and they couldn't :leon: truuuuuuu

Nice Wikipedia skills breh. If you knew it you woulda corrected me the first time I got it wrong. Finna quote myself for the last part of your response :takedat:

Carry on though brehs. Just said in another thread I'm done argurin over this shyt. Y'all can raise y'all blood pressure over this shyt if you wont too. Imma just cop my XB1 nd keep it movin

do you breh, thanks for your "input".