PS2 Emulator for PS4-DF Hands On

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

:russ: First its being PSNow to backward compatibility doesnt mean nothing to who play old games to thats what i got my ps3 for to Oh my god PS2 games to play even though majority can be played on cell phones. Dudes naming San Andreas and shyt.

Its the coli i guess which is why i fell back. yall on some other shyt. Get hype over 14 year old games brehs with fusion fingers

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:russ: First its being PSNow to backward compatibility doesnt mean nothing to who play old games to thats what i got my ps3 for to Oh my god PS2 games to play even though majority can be played on cell phones. Dudes naming San Andreas and shyt.

Its the coli i guess which is why i fell back. yall on some other shyt. Get hype over 14 year old games brehs with fusion fingers
Niqqa I clearly said idgaf about this. I just only played San And for like a total of 3 hours. I'm not tryin to play it on a phone or pc. I would love to play it on console.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

So you came back to post this?
Should've stayed gone, bruh.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dose couple of ps2 rpgs I missed out on :mjcry:
Get to replay vice city again :mjcry:
Get to finally finish arc the lad :mjcry:
So much :mjcry:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
23ldvf6.jpg

fxs8hv.jpg

6rkdow.jpg

:blessed:

And more PS2 classics :banderas:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Question: Does this mean the ps4 will be able to run ps2 discs? I mean, what's the difference in this and just purchasing the psn ps2 classics on ps3? It would just be better graphics, correct? This is only big news to me if they allow ps2 discs.