Ps Plus March

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
God forbid...... Imagine if you got into a car accident or anything else that you're about to dying any minutes and you're thinking damn , "I miss out on many games" cause you waited til those games to get price dropped or free but it's too late for you cause you're about to die.

This nikka went to the EXTREME to prove his point :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill :damn:

I don't do this for the big games like God of War Spider-man or Red Dead Redemption 2 just for those I feel like I can wait on. :youngsabo:

I know...I went to far :wow: I don't wish on you but it had me thinking too cause I was like "What if I miss out some of great games and something happen to me" be like :mjcry: "I could have paid that game on the release day but nope......I was waiting for the price drop or get a free game but now it's too late for me". That shyt is like you died a virgin but never have experienced to what it like to have sex with a girl.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
negs for everyone who hasn’t heard of the greatest game this generation :pacspit:

PS plus once again has blessed you peasants. Unfortunately for me I have all of these...:francis:
Pretty sure everyone has heard of Zelda before