Ps Plus March

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn is bloodborne that good :ooh:
Well.....it depends on how you take loss, really. It's a game that is hard, to be hard. You'll die countless times. It's not my thing, but many posters on here think it's the shyt :manny:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Well.....it depends on how you take loss, really. It's a game that is hard, to be hard. You'll die countless times. It's not my thing, but many posters on here think it's the shyt :manny:
It's only really hard if you have like 0 patience. If you go slowly at the start and learn the games systems (dodge attacks, learn bosses tells for their attacks, and time your own attacks accordingly) it's pretty simple. Hell you can even just sit at the first area learning how to play and farm health potions while you do it so you can just brute force the game like if you go heavy armor/shield in Dark Souls.

Lots of people struggle with this games, IMO, because they just aren't conditioned to play games like them anymore. I grew up playing games where if you just rushed and didn't learn how it worked you'd fukk up and have to start over from the title screen. So it's just natural to me I guess.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already own two classic games (Bloodborne and R&C) and did beat them.

Can't believe those people missed out on two classic games? :what: But at least they get free thou

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I already own two classic games (Bloodborne and R&C) and did beat them.

Can't believe those people missed out on two classic games? :what: But at least they get free thou

Patience is rewarded with videos games now breh wait a couple of months shyt even a year and a price drop is sure to happen or in this case a free game. :obama:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patience is rewarded with videos games now breh wait a couple of months shyt even a year and a price drop is sure to happen or in this case a free game. :obama:

God forbid...... Imagine if you got into a car accident or anything else that you're about to dying any minutes and you're thinking damn , "I miss out on many games" cause you waited til those games to get price dropped or free but it's too late for you cause you're about to die.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
God forbid...... Imagine if you got into a car accident or anything else that you're about to dying any minutes and you're thinking damn , "I miss out on many games" cause you waited til those games to get price dropped or free but it's too late for you cause you're about to die.
Chill :damn:

I don't do this for the big games like God of War Spider-man or Red Dead Redemption 2 just for those I feel like I can wait on. :youngsabo: